Review: Timeless Truth Snail Extract with Sakura Repairing Mask

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hello lovelies :)
Yes, sheet mask review again...
I just LOVE them...




~BRAND~
Timeless Truth

~NAME~
Snail Extract with Sakura Repairing Mask 

~PRICE~
RM69

~CAPACITY~
10 sheets in a box
25ml in each sachet




Description (taken from hermo)
Sakura or pink cherry blossom is able to revive the plump looking skin while the snail slime extract is able to repair the skin condition from inside out. Infused with several precious ingredients such as chammomile, vitamin E and vitamin C, it is possible to regain skin elasticity and beautiful complexion.


Directions
After cleansing, apply the sheet mask for 15-20 minutes.
Gently massage remaining essence into skin. No rinsing required.
Apply further skincare products as required to lock in moisture.
For best results use 3 to 4 times a week


Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Alginate, Chlorphenesin, Mannitol / Sodium Citrate / Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Water / Butylene Glycol / Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract, L-Ascorbic Acid, Water (Aqua) / Ethoxydiglycol / Propylene Glycol / Butylene Glycol / Glucose / Lactic Acid / Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract / Bisabolol, Water (Aqua) / Glycerin / Glycosaminoglycans (Snail Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil / Tocopherol (Olive Oil), Fragrance


Very thin right?


My thoughts
I think I will like this because Timeless Truth is one of my favorite brand!


~PACKAGING~
It is simple, cute and classy.




~SCENT~
It has a light floral scent when I poked my nose into the sachet.
When the mask was on my face the scent was not obvious which I like :)




~TEXTURE~
The sheet mask is very thin and smooth but tears easily




~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face very well. After removing the mask, I can see a lot of essence on my face. When I tap the essence, it is sticky. The essence is clear and runny. It absorbs quite fast and the stickiness is gone! Hydration is great and it reduce the redness on my face. My skin is softersmoother, healthier and looks dewy. I love this! No allergic reaction even when my skin is already irritated... Good!




Pros
Makes skin dewy, softer, smoother and hydrated
Does what it claims
Absorption rate is fast
No allergic reaction
Sheet mask fits my face well
Zero stickiness
Reduce redness
Light scent



Cons
Tears easily



Repurchase?
I must repurchase this!



Recommendation?
I strongly recommend this to everyone because it is amazing and I adore this to the moon and back! Worth a try *wink wink*
Not suitable for... I have no idea yet!



**Related Posts**
Hong Kong massive skincare haul!
Hong Kong Trip August 2014
2014 Favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment