Review: A Bonne Spa White C Salt

Thursday, February 11, 2016




~BRAND~
A Bonne

~NAME~
Spa White C Salt

~PRICE~
RM 5 (clearance price)

~CAPACITY~
350g




Description
Fine-grained spa salt enriched with milk protein is an all-in-one skin treatment. Without causing irritation, it gently removes grime, sweat and pollutants from skin pores which cause body odor and reveals white, smooth and younger looking skin. Scrubbing will improve blood circulation, giving your skin a healthy glow right after use. Milk protein helps skin to retain moisture, prevent dryness and roughness, giving your skin lasting radiance. Lemon & Papaya Extract lighten skin tone, giving it a fairer and more radiant look.


Directions
Pour spa salt on your palm and scrub gently on wet skin using circular movement. Leave it on for 3 minutes and rinse off with water. Continue with your shower routine.


Ingredients
Sodium Chloride, Bentonite, Kaolin, Dermawhite, Allantoin, Milk Protein, Lemon Extract, Papaya Extract


Added some water to the salt...


My thoughts
I have never tried any body scrub before because I was super lazy... I only put effort into taking care of my face so I think I need to put a little effort on my body as well...


~PACKAGING~
Simple and easy to use packaging with a cap





~SCENT~
The scent is very strong... I hate it!
Luckily the scent does not linger after using it...
It reminds me of antibiotics I took when I was still a kid... lol





~TEXTURE~
Fine salt that dissolves easily.





~PRODUCT~
 Let's start with my first impression of this... I think it is quite rough so be extra gently when using this... I feel that my skin is cleaner, softer and  smoother after using it... I did not see any whitening or brightening effect with one use, of course. After using about half of the product, I still did not see any whitening or brightening effect. 






Pros
Clean, soft and smooth after using



Cons
I hate the scent
Can be a little harsh to skin
Brightening and whitening effect is not obvious



Repurchase?
Yes, if it is on promotion




Recommendation?
I do recommend this as a treat for the body but do not expect that there will be changes in your skin tone. Your skin will feel cleaner, softer and smoother after using this but still it is a bit rough... lol
Decide this for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment