iQueen Haul #2

Thursday, February 18, 2016

***

This was from last year... lol
It took me a while to finally blog about it... hmm

***

It was a long day at work...
When we were home, little sister told us that there is crazy sales online...
CYBERSALE!!!

She showed us a few items... and...
There goes my money!

We looked through all the online websites and started shopping!
iQueen.my is definitely my new favorite online website for skincare products!

The deals were too attractive to resist!

Buy above RM100 and get a Beauty Box...
Of course we want a Beauty Box!!!

So the ladies in the house started shopping!

We ordered our goodies on 2 October 2015
We received our goodies on 7 October 2015

Since it was Cybersale, I guess a lot of people were shopping with them!


So happy when I saw this box!


Even happier when I unwrapped it!


We bought quite a number of skincare products...

Sexylook Black Head Pore Set (Strawberry) 3 sets
One for me, little sis and baby sis
We bought this for RM 22 each!

Secret A Melting Cream
One for baby sis, one for mum
RM 5 from clearance corner

Coni Beauty Fresh Green Tea Hand Cream
One for me and one for mum
RM 2.90 each

My Scheming L-Ascorbic Acid Whitening Mask
&
My Scheming Red Wine Intensive Whitening Mask


We bought this so that we can get the Beauty Box
Baby sis, mum and I shared these
RM10 for each box from the clearance corner


We were all looking forward for the Beauty Box
The box is so pretty!



Inside the box...


A full size Coni Beauty Premium Snail Complete Lotion, Ludeya 2-Step mask, Sexylook black sheet mask, Sexylook Eye Mask, and a few samples from various brands such as Cellina, Coni Beauty and KYL


My sister forgot to enter the code for the Beauty Box and did not know how to add it after making payment. iQueen responded immediately and add it in for us.


Thank you so much, iQueen!



**Related Posts**
iQueen Haul #1

No comments:

Post a Comment