Review: Michelle Lazar Deep Pore Cleanser

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

One of the newest addition to my little skincare family!
I bought this together with Michelle Lazar Cleansing Wash
This is a little expensive for me!
Why did I buy it?

Long story cut short.
I went for facial before my wedding (had not been to one in don't know how many years)
They told me my skin looks great but after scanning... only looks good on the outside is what they say...
They went on to say how bad my skin condition is... bla bla bla...
*totally depressed*
and how good their products are...
and I was conned persuaded too naive to believe them!

Anyway, if I never give this product a chance how can I judge right?

The deep pore cleanser comes in a pump bottle
120ml for RM173 (normal price)

My sister bought this as well and I was told I was a member so there were further discounts which I don't even know... lol

The packaging is just simple

Description
A water in silicone base make up remover and deep pore cleanser that can remove the most stubborn make up while emulsifying the congestion that is usually present in oily skins.
This product was uniquely formulated with specially designed silicones that are manufactured in our own laboratories to import foaming without using any detergents that may cause dryness or irritation, that is the reason why the use of the product gives the skin its softm supple and radiant look. It is one of the most effective prodcuts for removing blackheads. If it is used exactly according to instructions.

The product is 100% natural and organic.

The deep pore cleanser is clear gel texture

Directions
To remove make up, apply onto a cotton pad, remove make up, then rinse.
Follow with balancing toner.

To cleanse excessively oily skin, blackheads and deep pore cleansing, apply to your face and neck, massage then rinse with warm water.
Follow with balancing toner.

Ingredients
Water, PEG-8, Cetrimonium Laureth-12 Succinate, Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl, PEG-7 Dimethicone Phospate, Chloride Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Quilaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Phenoxyethanol
Cetrimonium Bormide Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragrance

Not sure why every time I look at the ingredients list, nothing seems to be natural and organic...
Maybe it is just me... lolol

My hand looks like a clown...
Waterproof mascara, eyeliners, blush and powder

Can you see the gel?
That's the deep pore cleanser!
I know I failed at following instructions.
I should have applied it on cotton.

Wipe with cotton the first time.
It was actually really easy (effortless) to remove all the make up
The waterproof mascara was a little bit harder

The second time I wipe, everything came off!
Very clean and easy.

Tada... as good as new... erm clean...
I was totally impressed by it myself...
Well, I don't use make up on my face so I never use the deep pore cleanser for removing make up.
Did it just for experiment... lol

My thoughts
The scent is very light... a little floral like... The deep pore cleanser is not oily which I really like. It is gentle on skin. Great make up remover as well. No allergic reaction. The deep pore cleanser is a little different. Do not rinse off. Just continue with cleansing wash and rinse after cleansing. I follow this instruction given by the beautician. My skin feels soft and very clean but not drying. This products really works but it is too expensive for me. I am not sure why but my T-zone gets a little oily after a few hours (as compared to my previous cleanser). The beautician calls to follow up every now and then and there seems to be a lot of restriction on food intake.

Phone call
No seafood ===> Well, I am allergic to seafood other than fish
No fresh milk ===> I have to avoid cold drinks anyway
Cut down on dairy products ===> I was like... no way! I love eggs and cheese!
Eat more vegetables and fruit ===> OK!
I think that's all...

Pros
:) Easy to remove make up
:) Very clean and gentle on skin
:) No allergic reaction
:) Light scent

Cons
:( Quite expensive for me
:( Not easily accessible

Rating: 4/5
Repurchase: Maybe... if I cannot find a substitute for this at a lower price


**Related Post**
Michelle Lazar Soothing Serum
Michelle Lazar Cleansing Wash

6 comments:

  1. This is a very funny post! So you got "conned" by Li Yan! I've always suspected she has extraordinary skills in "selling" the products. Oh, you can try Clarin's Cleansing oil. 100% organic olive oil for RM110.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Yes, I was conned... I will try Clarins Cleansing Oil next time since it's a little cheaper :)

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, you should try Mary Kay. Really a good product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. This will be on my shopping list next!

      Delete
  3. The product very expensive for me

    ReplyDelete