Review: Michelle Lazar Cleansing Wash

Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello lovelies!
I bought this with Michelle Lazar Deep Pore Cleanser so these two were the youngest newest in my little skincare family!

The cleansing wash comes in a pump bottle
120ml for RM142 (normal price)

Description
A mild yet thorough cleansing gel formulated with special herbal extracts to remove excessive dirt and impurities, keeping the skin smooth, supple and radiant.

The product is 100% natural and organic.

Directions
Squeeze a small amount of lather to palm of your hand, apply to the face and neck with gentle massaging action then rinse with warm water.
Use twice daily.

Clear gel like texture

Lathers up quite easily

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Lauramide MIPA, Ascorbic Acid, Macrocystic Pyeifera (Kelp) Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharium Officinarum Ferment Extract, Citrus Amara, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract,Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Extract, Tamarindus Indica Root Extract, CI 42090, Fragrance

My thoughts
The scent is light but stronger than the deep pore cleanser. Cleansing power is great. No tight feeling and no break outs of any sort. The cleansing wash does it job well but it is not extraordinary... For the price it is too expensive for me... It is a good cleanser but I think I will not repurchase this. I will look around for a cheaper cleanser. I am not sure why but my T-zone gets a little oily after a few hours.

Then the beautician calls every now and then and explained that I needed to purchase another product and I was like "Okay..." *I don't want to buy! I am broke... Can I tell her that?*
She called to asked me to go for another facial.
*I don't want to go as well... I'm totally broke!*

Pros
:) Great cleansing power, yet not drying
:) No allergic reaction

Cons
:( Too expensive
:( I don't really like the scent

Rating: 3.5/5
Repurchase: No... too expensive for me :(


**Related Post**
Michelle Lazar Soothing Serum
Michelle Lazar Deep Pore Cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment