One Two Eat Cafe @ Mount Austin

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

It seems like I have been eating out a lot recently.
Since we tried out a new place, it is time to blog!


Hubby and I sent our daughter, Jellie the Poodle for spaying.
After that we started looking for food around Mount Austin.


The place is pretty spacious.
It was pretty crowded when I was there...


Hubby ordered the set lunch A
Char Kway Teow with Lemon Tea
RM 8

The portion is average.
The shrimp was small.
The taste is normal.
Nothing surprising.
Hubby likes this better than the one at Tea Garden.
I actually like this better than the one at Tea Garden better.

Well, everyone have different taste buds. lol


Normal Lemon Tea


Tom Yum Chicken with Kway Teow
RM 7.90

I did not expect anything when I ordered this.
I just suddenly had tom yum cravings.

It was really good.
I like it.
It was spicy and sour.
Very flavorful


The noodle was not plain.
It was totally soaked in the soup which makes every bite flavorful.

There was a lot of junks in there. lol
I mean those things they put in there that I did not like to eat.
There were chillies, onions, garlic and some sort of vegetables 
I like the tomatoes and mushrooms in there.
If there were tofu it will be amazing. 
lol

I love it!
It was a little too spicy for me but I like it that way.
One of the best tom yam I had so far in JB

Chance to revisit this place is high :)



One Two Eat Cafe
117 & 119, Jalan Austin Height 3,
Taman Mount Austin,
81100, Johor Bahru

No comments:

Post a Comment