April & May 2016 Haul

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hey :)

Just wanted to share the random stuff I bought last month.


BD Alcohol Swabs
RM 9.20 for 100

I wanted to buy these after watching Jen aka Meejmuse disinfect her makeup.
I love her videos! She is the first (or second) Youtuber I subscribed to... The other Youtuber I love is Melodee Morita!
Finally I managed to buy these from Guardian.

I used a couple of these to disinfect some of my makeup!
I like it!



Sunsweet Prunes
RM 17.60 for 340g

I bought this @ Watsons because my mom and sister told me to try this to relief constipation
I tried it and it works like magic.
I will repurchase this!



Polylab Methylated Spirit
RM 6.75 for 100ml

I bought this to disinfect my makeup as well...
Just wanted to make sure my makeup is super clean. lol
It contains 95% alcohol.
I wanted one that contains 70% alcohol but this is the only one I can find...



2358 Twin Head Eyebrow & Eyeliner Pen
RM 20 for 0.9g

I bought this from Kioda @ Mount Austin
I think it is pretty good when I tried the tester.


***


I purchased a few items in this month...



Bought this when I was in Subang...

I bought the chia seeds because it is one of the superfood!
lol
I am trying to be a little more healthy.



Oh,  I bought the avocado oil because I saw it.
lol
I might make my own skincare products..
Soon...
Once my beauty stash reduce in size!



The shampoo brush is for my husband.
I have one and I think it helps with my dandruff so I am getting one for hubby to try
His scalp is in quite a mess. lol


Well, that's all!
Thank you for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment