First impressions + Mini reviews (6)

Tuesday, April 21, 2020






Hi, welcome back. This has been sitting in the draft section for the longest time. I had no idea why it was forgotten, so here it goes.

1. Dr. Morita Bee Venom Ceramide Repair Essence Eye Mask
I like the design of the mask. It covers almost the entire eye area. Refer to the top left hand corner of the packaging for the shape of the mask. It has a slightly strong chemical scent but not overpowering. I bought this during my trip to Hong Kong. It was nearly expired so I quickly used it up. The mask was soaked with essence. I tapped in the remaining essence. It was a little sticky at first but once it was absorbed stickiness was minimal. I did not see much difference with one usage. It definitely moisturized my eye area. I like that it did not cause any irritation.



2. Garnier Micellar Cleaning Water - Sensitive Skin
I have been using this for a few months now. I do not use heavy or waterproof makeup so this is enough to remove my usual makeup and sunscreen. I like how gentle it feels on my skin. This does not have a scent to it which I like. I will most probably continue to use this in the future. The only problem with this is that we need to use it with a cotton pad. It is affordable and easily accessible which is always a plus :)


3. Mediheal PiggyMom SoakSoak Nose Pack
These 3 step nose pack are not new to me. I had tried a few before this. Step 1 is just like a sheet mask soaked in essence for the nose. I left it on for 15 minutes. It has a strong perfume kind of scent. It is kind of cooling on the nose. It did not irritate my skin. I left step 2 on for 15 minutes as well. It was easy to remove. No pain at all. I thought there will be nothing on the strip but I saw quite a lot of blackheads and whiteheads. Those remaining on my nose were much more stubborn. Step 3 has a jelly like texture. It has an awful smell. My nose feels so soft and smooth after using this. I like this but I am not sure whether I will repurchase this.



4. Illi Hanband Bio Calming Mask
This is a new brand to me. It has a pretty strong herbal scent, which I do not mind. It is a comfortable kind of scent in my opinion. The sheet mask is on the thicker side. It fits my face pretty well. It is a little big near the chin area. I left it on for 10 minutes. After removing the mask, there were a lot of essence remaining on my face. I tried to massage it in but I decided to rinse it off. My face is so soft and smooth after using this. I noticed the redness on my face were not as obvious. This is a pretty good mask. I like it.



5. Ariul 7 Days Mask Avocado - Nutrient & Protection
This mask has a light fruity scent. The fit is not too bad but it is a little big. I left it on for about 10 minutes. I massaged the leftover essence and it sink into my skin really quickly. It is not sticky at all. I am quite surprised. My face feels so moisturized and plump. The result is better than what I had expected.



6. Welcos Jeju Natural Volcanic Mask
This sheet mask has a light comfortable scent. It is on the thicker side and the fitting is not as good. I had trouble breathing at first because the fitting near the nose area is bad. Haha. No allergic reaction. I did not notice any difference after removing the mask. It provides decent hydration. I do not recommend this.



7. Elizavecca Pore Solution Super Elastic Mask Pack
This is a 3 step mask pack, which is convenient when travelling. I finally tried this. Step 1 is a cleansing foam. It is milky white. It foams up really easily. It does not have a noticeable scent which is good. It does its job well without drying my skin which totally surprised me. I love this. The amount of cleanser in there is actually enough for a few usage. Step 2 is a water essence. It is a clear watery gel, which is easy to spread and it did not take a long time to sink in. It feels sticky (maybe because I used the whole sachet). This has a refreshing kind of scent to it. Step 3 is a black mask. The fitting is really good except for the chin area. It is a little too long for my face but the fitting around the nose, eyes and mouth is perfect.It has almost the same scent as Step 2 but a little stronger. The mask is totally soaked in essence. After 15 minutes, the sheet mask is still wet. My face was full of essence. I find that the essence is of a thicker gel type which took a longer time to sink into the skin. I decided to wash it off. It makes my skin soft and smooth. Hydration was not that great but it cleans my pores pretty well. My face looks brighter as well. Not bad. Overall, I like this. I might even repurchase this in the future.



8. NOHJ Pore Intracell Boosting Mask
This sheet mask is quite fun. It looks like a normal mask but it bubbles up after a while. It tickles a little when it starts to bubble. I left it on for 5 minutes before washing it off. My face feels a little tight after washing it off. After drying my face, I can feel that my skin is so soft and smooth. My complexion looks brighter and healthier. I do not particularly enjoy the strong citrus scent. I was quite impressed with the results.



9. Rosette Cleansing Paste (Sea Clay Smooth)
This is a pretty good cleanser for me. I like how it is not drying for my skin. It does not foam up as much as some other cleansers I had tried previously. The texture is also a little different.It feels more like a clay or paste. I like that it has no noticeable scent.



10. My Scheming Apple Brightening & Hydrating Mask

This sheet mask is very thin. It fits my face pretty well. It smells like apple (just a little artificial). My skin feels great. No irritation of any sort. My skin feels much more hydrated and looks brighter. I like this mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment