Review: Purito Centella Green Level Buffet Serum

Monday, April 13, 2020

I have no idea when I started using this because I stopped using it after a while and finally decided to finish this up.




~BRAND~
Purito

~NAME~
Centella Green Level Buffet Serum

~PRICE~
MYR 67.92 (Hermo)

~CAPACITY~
60ml


Description
This is a nutritional serum that protects the skin from the outer environment by soothing the skin and enhancing the reinforcement of the skin barrier. Formulated only with the hand-picked, green level, highest quality ingredients, and it is suitable for sensitive skin.


Directions
Apply 1-2 pumps of serum on face. Let the serum absorb completely.





Ingredients
Refer to incidecoder



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple sturdy pump packaging




~SCENT~
The serum has a gentle citrus scent which is relaxing




~TEXTURE~
Light runny gel texture...




~PRODUCT~
I saw great reviews on this and I bought this after trying a sample of this. I remember I was blown away when I tried the sample. It sinks in so quickly and my skin loves this. After using this serum for a few months, I just wanted to try something new. I was bored of this and I am not saying this is not a good serum. It's a great serum for those with sensitive skin as it contains 49% centella asiatica extract. It sinks in almost immediately, and stickiness is minimal. It does not irritate my skin in any way and I like to use this when there is redness or irritation. It somehow heals my skin :)





Pros
Easy to spread
No alcohol
No irritation, very soothing for skin
Sinks in immediately
Packaging is sturdy



Cons

Contains essential oil




Repurchase?
No, I get bored of this too quickly but I want to try the unscented version


Recommendation?
I think this is suitable for all skin types but I will recommend the unscented version of this to those with sensitive skin

No comments:

Post a Comment