Review: Chica Y Chico Killing Star Cleanser

Thursday, April 16, 2020

I have no idea when I started using this but it has definitely last for more than six months.




~BRAND~
Chica Y Chico

~NAME~
Killing Star Cleanser

~PRICE~
USD 16.11 (Yesstyle)

~CAPACITY~
150ml




Description
Killing Star Cleanser is an one stop cleanser which melts from skin waste and even the thickest make-up. Dust kill capsules gently roll on the skin and remove old dead cells, excess sebum and blackheads without any irritation. Remove your make-up in one shot eith Killing Star Cleanser! You don't need many steps and it'll leave moisture.





Directions

Pump the content 1-2 times and massage gently into the face. Add some water to make lather richer then rinse with water.





Ingredients

Refer to skincarisma



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~

Simple sturdy pump packaging




~SCENT~

The cleanser has a fresh citrus scent




~TEXTURE~

Light gel texture...




~PRODUCT~

I bought this a while ago and forgot I had this until I ran out of a cleanser. I thought it was a second cleanser and had been using it wrong for a long while. I did not read instructions, obviously. I tried using it for both a first and second cleanser but I am already used to doing double cleanse with two different products. I think using this alone is enough for light make up. I rarely use make up so I think this is good. It removes lip tint, eye shadows and foundation without any problem. I am pretty surprised by this cleanser. I use a micellar water afterwards just to check on how effective this removes makeup and there was no makeup traces on the cotton. It does not leave my skin tight which is good.





Pros
Pretty impressive as a 2 in 1 product
No alcohol
No allergic reaction
Packaging is sturdy
Not drying



Cons

Contains fragrance
Not easily accessible




Repurchase?
Yes, I will definitely buy this again if there is promotions
Fragrance is wash off products are not as bad


Recommendation?
I think this is suitable for all skin types but I will not recommend this to those suffering from fungal acne

No comments:

Post a Comment