Review: My Scheming Bulgarian Rose Whitening Mask

Tuesday, July 5, 2016


Image taken from Iqueen.my

~BRAND~
My Scheming

~NAME~
Bulgarian Rose Whitening Mask 

~PRICE~
RM 19.80

~CAPACITY~
10 sheet masks in a box
30ml in each sachet


Description
Rose extract deeply moisturizes skin and improves uneven skin tone. Hyaluronan in this mask helps skin to replenish moisture. A protective layer preventing moisture loss is left on the skin upon. Your skin restores the normal tension for a delicate and smooth look.

Directions
Leave the mask for 20-30 minutes




Ingredients
Glycerin, Algae Extract, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Ceteth-6, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen (Job's Tears) Seed Extract, Pearl Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhetinate, Tranexamic Acid, Alpha-Arbutin, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceteth-20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Water


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and cute packaging





~SCENT~
It has a pretty strong rose scent.
I like rose scent very much...




~TEXTURE~
The mask is quite thin. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the mouth area. The essence is clear and very watery. During application, there is a mild stinging sensation. My skin was not red or itchy after removing the mask. After removing the sheet mask, my face slimy. It is not sticky. The essence was absorbed almost instantly. It is moisturizing for my dry skin and it makes my skin soft and smooth. As for the whitening, I did not think it works with one use. It provides decent hydration. 






Pros
I love rose scent
Zero stickiness
Makes skin smoother and softer
Decent hydration



Cons
Tears easily
Scent is quite strong
Mild stinging sensation



Repurchase?
Maybe I  will repurchase because I love the scent!



Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try for those who do not have sensitive skin
Not suitable for sensitive skin and those who hates strong scents



**Related Posts**
My Scheming Red Wine Intensive Whitening Mask
My Scheming Camellia Japonica Hydrating Mask
My Scheming Grape Seed Instant Brightening Mask

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love My Scheming masks. I've only ever bought them for RM26 per pack, cheapest though! Where did you get yours, if you don't mind me asking?

    Amy |http://malaysianbeautyhaul.blogspot.my/2016/06/review-my-scheming-mandelic-acid.html|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I bought it when it was on promotions from iqueen.my
      I just checked the price but it was no longer that cheap. It is RM 25.20 but you can always wait for promotions or check out the clearance corner :)

      Delete