Review: My Scheming Red Wine Intensive Whitening Mask

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hello lovelies :)

Heard of My Scheming before?
My Scheming is a Taiwanese brand.

The packaging very cute :)

I love to pamper my skin, as always.
I bought this mask very long ago from sasa.com. Luckily, it still haven't expired.

Description
Red wine polyphenol with high antioxidant content restores the lightness and brightness of skin. Calcium, magnesium, potassium and iron in red wine give you a rosy complexion! Vitamin E - the natural antioxidant helps in preventing aging and cell damage problems and it stabilizes blood circulation for healthy and rosy complexion (taken from packaging).

Ingredients

Directions
After cleansing, place mask over face for about 20-30 minutes. Remove the mask and pat for essence absorption.

The mask

Up close

My thoughts:
I super love the scent because I find it very relaxing. It is like fresh grapes to me XD
The mask is quite thin. No stinging effect at all! Very comfy. After removing the mask, my face was slightly sticky. Hmm... I think the mask hydrates my skin pretty well. My skin was a little brighter but it is not very obvious. The sheet mask is a little big for my face. There is a lot of essence in the sachet as well as on my face. I pat the essence into my face for better absorption but it takes quite some time so I just left it to dry on its own.

The essence is clear and runny

Pros
:) Totally love the scent
:) No allergic reaction
:) Nice and cute packaging

Cons
:( A little sticky
:( The results after removing the mask is not obvious

Rating: 3/5 (mostly for the scent and cute packaging)

No comments:

Post a Comment