Review: Smelly-No-More Natural Crystal Roll On Deodorant Stick

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I have a confession to make... I have a little.. or maybe more than a little... erm... body odor especially underarm area... That's why I have been constantly looking for a deodorant that will cover my body odor. I have tried those spray on and roll on deodorants available in the market but the effect is just... well not that good... So I give up looking for any other deodorants. I just try to make sure I do not sweat too much but sometimes it is not up to me! I sweat easily and my body odor bothers me a lot. I would be thinking whether someone nearby will notice...

One day, my sister recommended me to try the Smelly-No-More. It is a natural mineral crystal salt deodorant. At first, I do not believe that it will work but there is no point for my sister to lie to me. So when I pass by Watsons, I went in to buy one without even thinking. I have been using this since April 2013.

This is the packaging - Nothing special, just simple!

This is the product. It is solid and err.. salt!

Product Info
Trusted for centuries by the people in the Far East & Asia, pure and natural crystal stone is one of the most effective remedies to rid strong body odor (taken from the packaging).

My thoughts
I normally use this after shower. I just wet the tip of the deodorant and apply to underarm area. The next day when I sweat, the body odor is gone... temporarily... I am not the kind of person who exercise... But if I do go for exercise or sports, I do not think this product will work that well. But still this is amazing. There is no scent yet it can get rid of my body odor. Now I can say bye bye to body odor!

This is quite affordable. It comes in two sizes, 60g and 120g. I cannot remember the exact price but the smaller one is about RM19 and the bigger one is around RM24. The one I bought is 120g and I have been using since April 2013. It still looks kind of new. I think it can last me another year or two. My sister bought the deodorant that is 60g and she have already used it for one and a half year. She still have at least half of the product remaining. 

Note: Never drop it because it will break. It is very hard to use it if it happens as it will scratch your skin.

Pros:
:) Reduce body odor
:) Affordable

Cons:
:( Not very convenient (as compared to spray types)
:( Not hygienic

Rating: 4/5
Repurchase: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment