Saigon Cafe @ Taman Gaya, JB

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello :)

Back in JB for the weekend...
My in laws brought us out to dinner...

Never tried Vietnamese food before (in Malaysia)
Never thought Vietnamese food were so yummy!

I will definitely come back again!
*I forgot most of the names of the dishes because we ordered too much. Please forgive me on this.*

The front of the shop:)
There was a little crowd when we were there.

The menu.
There were a lot of choices!

Let's look at the food and drinks we ordered!

Vietnamese Ice Coffee

I am not a coffee lover at all...
I rarely drink coffee...
But this coffee is my current favorite...

White Coffee

I like this coffee as well...
I am already craving for the coffees!


My sister in law ordered this...
I forgot what this is...
lemon tea?

Avacado Ice blended

I love this!
The avacado taste is not very strong.
This was recommended by the boss...

Coconut jelly pudding...
Super nice... Totally love this!

Sitr fried beef with bitter gourd.
This is really nice.. The bitter gourd was not bitter at all and the beef was tender.

My in laws and sister in law said this was delicious.
Hubby and I did not really enjoy this... lol
All veggies....?

I love garlic bread!

This is egg, mayonnaise and butter bread...
Lol... I just name it according to the ingredients...
I prefer the garlic bread but this is also nice...
The mayonnaise was a little overwhelming for hubby...

Vietnamese Fried Rice
This was cooked by the boss herself!
No oil at all!
Taste was super nice!
The rice was already spicy.
The chili is so spicy and yummy...

Pork Chop Rice
The pork was really nice and the porkie smell is not heavy!
The pork was still juicy!

 Vietnamese Noodle Soup...
The soup was super nice... but a little spicy
I like it...

The beef noodle soup taste really nice...
I love soups of all kinds... erm as long as it is not bitter...

My in law said to the boss that we had been starving for over a week so we ordered so much food.
No leftovers at all!

I am totally looking forward to go there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment