Review: The Saem 95% Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel

Friday, September 25, 2015

Hello ^.^

This is one of the products I love because it soothes my skin when I had a major breakout during my Hong Kong trip (August 2014). I have been using this since September 2014.

I think it was around HKD20 for 300ml
I bought this at KOCOS

I bought it because it was so cheap!

There is a lid to prevent spillage

Description
It uses fresh, real organic aloe from Jeju Island with the percentage of aloe juice up to 95%
7 Free: No paraben, artificial colorant, benzophenon, animal-originated ingredients, PEG, PG, formaldehyde

Directions
It can be used on the face and body. Keep it in the fridge for extra cooling and pore tightening effect. It could be used as a quick sooth for sensitive skin and skin troubles like a break out. It could be use as a mask by applying a thick layer for 5-10 minutes. Other uses includes aftershave and hair essence.

The tub of aloe gel

My thoughts
The gel is really soothing and cooling. It did help when I had a break out so I love this :) I did not really like aloe scent but it is not too strong... The product is very light and there is minimal stickiness. It is absorbed really fast. A little goes a long way! I like it!

*This tub last me for about 8 months*

Pros
:) No allergic reaction
:) Reduce break outs
:) The gel is absorbed quickly
:) Cheap
:) Minimal stickiness
:) Soothing and cooling

Cons
:( I did not like aloe scent
:( Not as hygienic as it is in a tub

Rating: 4/5
Repurchase: Yes because it is cheap and works great for my skin

4 comments:

  1. Nice review on this product. I love using aloe vera gel too. It's really work great for my dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am still trying out different aloe vera gels but mostly feels the same... lol

      Delete
  2. If compare to nature republic n the faceshop aloe???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do prefer this over nature republic but I have not tried the one from faceshop yet.

      Delete