Shopping @ City Square

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I had always wanted to go to City Square because...
I had not been there in a long time...
I think...

First things first...
Breakfast!

We decided on Wong Kok Char Chan Teng


Before breakfast, must take a picture first... lol
#asiansatwork

Let's look at what we ordered!

Chicken Chop Cheese Baked Rice RM16.80

It is cheesie enough! I like it
For hubby, it is a little too heavy...
The portion is not too small...
Quite nice :)

French Toast RM5.30

I like this... 
Just the right portion of butter and peanut butter :)

Sausage & ham garlic sandwich RM6.30

This portion is a little small...
I like the sandwich...
It has a pretty strong garlic taste and it is salty.
I like the ham and sausage...
The mashed potato is not good in my opinion...

After that it is shopping time!



My kind of Toys R Us...
My little heaven :)

Haha... I spent a while there... Only in this section!
I went in to almost all of them except Bevy C

I did not buy anything!
I did tried out a lot of testers and I sort of know what I want next...
I still have quite a full beauty stash...

Seriously...
How can I resist?

I went in to Watsons and...

The only thing I bought...
Freeman Cucumber Peel-Off Mask RM17

I always wanted to try peel-off mask...
I like the scent...

I promise this will be the last one!
As always... I don't think so!
lol

That's all today!

See you next time :)

6 comments:

  1. U'r so cute..lets meet at http://qiyasaad.blogspot.com/2015/06/sepetang-bersama-blogger-2015-yeos.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for the compliment. I would love to go but it is too far :(

      Delete
    2. It's ok if u can't go..i'm sure a lot of another blogger activities u can join out there..i just register on yesterday,don't worry i'll share what's happening on this saturday ok..:)

      Delete
    3. That is really kind of you :)
      Have fun!

      Delete

  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIjDaN_u1go
    Hey there ! Catch my latest blog post & Travel VLOG on my Phnom Penh, Cambodia trip at my blog : http://www.wandeerach.com/2015/06/travel-log-phnom-penh-cambodia-4d3n.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice blog
      I would love to go to Cambodia, one day ;)

      Delete