Review: Skinlite Royal Jelly Essence Mask

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hellloooooo!
Time to pamper my skin again :)


Description
Contains potent anti-oxidants, Vitamin E and Phyto Collagen and powerful natural moisturizers, Royal Jelly Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root) and Portulaca Extract. This special formula nourishes via moisturizing and helps keep your skin moistened & soft and fight against the signs of aging.

Claims
For firming and protecting moisture barrier results


The essence is actually quite thick (not very runny)

Directions
1. Open packet and unfold mask pulling on flaps.
2.Press gently with finger-tips to set in place over face.
3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove mask and massage excess product into skin. Do not rinse off.


Relaxing with my mask before bedtime

My thoughts
The mask is quite thick in my opinion. There is no stinging or allergic reaction. The scent is extremely light. After removing the mask, my face is a little sticky (still acceptable for me). The stickiness is not long lasting. My face is softer and brighter after application. I notice that it is easier for me to apply my serum after using the mask (maybe my skin is more hydrated). I am not too sure about the firmness but I feel that my skin is nicer :) I do notice that my skin is a little bouncier. I think it should be a good sign. Lol

Pros:
:) Skin is well hydrated
:) Skin is brighter and softer
:) Scent is very light

Cons:
:( A little sticky

Rating: 3/5
Repurchase: Yes (if there is promotion)

No comments:

Post a Comment