Jellie Babies aka Jellie Puppies!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

My baby, Jellie is a mummy now!

Just in case you don't know, do click here to read :)

I'm a proud grandma... ermm... sound so old...

I downloaded an app just to keep track of their age.


The first two weeks were hardest to deal with. The puppies cry quite a lot... Almost every hour or two.
Why?
Jellie was a new mommy and she was a little... *trying to think of a nice word...* silly?
She stepped on her babies a few times so the babies cry... and sometimes she ignored them... sometimes, they drank from the wrong place... so no milk... well,  maybe she was just too tired...
Sometimes she was a little rough...
Sometimes she forgot to clean them???
Well, those were what I noticed and some were just guesses.

Few hours old :)

A close up of the puppies (four or five hours old) warm and cosy by its mother.

Sometimes the baby would be drinking from the wrong place...
So there would be a lot of love bites on her...
Pity my baby... Her stomach had a lot of bites and some places looked a little swollen (blue-black)
Her nipples and areas around it was wrinkly because her babies suck on it non-stop...

Sometimes when she saw my sister and hubby she was too excited... she started to stand up when the babies were still drinking milk... so the babies were dangling in the air...
There were a lot of moments I did not managed to capture but watching them grow is just so amazing!

For example... I did not managed to snap a picture of them dangling in the air but still trying very very hard to  hang on to continue drinking... while trying to hold the head up with the feet...

.....

My baby was three months old when hubby and I bought her home on 31 December 2011.
Since then she was a big part in our life...
The moment she learned her first trick (four or five months old) I was so extremely happy. I nearly burst into tears (lol.. too exaggerated actually). Hubby was the one that trained her to sit. Her very first trick! It was so cute to see a little furball sit on command. Lol


This was taken more than two years ago.
This was one of the few not so blurry pictures.

Then life goes on as usual with an addition in our small family...
She was always there for us...

When she was around 6 months old...
She remained the same until now...
Other than the time when she was bald....

Super cute right?
#cutenessoverload

.....

Sorry, went out of topic for a while there *blush*

Okay, let's continue...

Two weeks later, Jellie was more experienced as a mother so she managed to take care of them alone.
We were able to leave them at home for dinner and sometimes a movie date :)

The babies were extremely noisy now.
They normally cry when they were hungry so it was not too difficult to deal with.
Just popped them near Jellie and it would be quiet!
Sometimes they woke me up in the middle of the night.
Jellie was really tired.
Normally when I walked around she would wake up and looked at me...
Now she did not even notice when I was petting her head...
Her eyes was half open when she slept.


Tiredness level = the octopus in the top left corner

Cleaning her babies very frequently
Motherly love

Pictures of the puppies drinking milk and sleeping

Such a great mother right?
Slept on  the floor while the babies were in her bed :)

The babies only knew how to drink milk, cry, sleep and shit all day... while mama was busy looking after them... It was really amazing looking at them everyday.
They way they sleep always change... sometimes very funny!

They grew very fast... So big now :)
Very happy to see them... all chubby and healthy :)

Just look at the way they sleep... Awww...

Like that, the puppies also can sleep de lo... haha

This one very geng one!
Look at the pictures in order...

(1) "I sleep next to mummy is very comfy"
(2) "I better sleep nearer to mummy... *shiver* to keep warm"
(3) "It is so comfy to sleep on mummy... so comfy... better than the bed"
 This puppy must be very manja one!

They thought is single bed so they squeeze together...
Actually the bed is queen size la...

They way they sleep so funny...
They sleep in pairs facing each other...

Then this one puppy wanted to be special so sleep upside down... lol

 Then they decided to let mummy sleep in the middle...
But mummy ignored them and slept on the floor...
Mummy wanted a super king size bed aka the floor
It's all hers!

Finally they slept together!
Cute to the max!

Erm... they decided to sleep around mummy!

Then this one decided to copy mummy's pose!

I had been waiting for them to open their eyes...
I went to Mr. Trustworthy, Google (hubby said I depend too much on him) to check when the puppies will open their eyes.
Well, the answers varied so I just waited and waited...
12 days was an average...
The first puppy opened its eyes on the 12th day!
Then the other two opened their eyes on the 13th and 14th day!
The last puppy opened its eyes on the 16th! I think this is the lucky one!
Just my own thought because I cannot really differentiate them...
Awww... so cute and small eyes!
She was looking at me :)

Oopppsss...
Did I just annoyed him/her?
Stop staring at me *quickly backed off*

This picture looks very warm...
Baby and mummy looking at each other... bonding with each other?

"Mummy looks like this... now I know"

*Jellie needs a haircut... cannot see her eyes dy*

This is just too cute!
I must post this!

I think I am spamming pictures here... but puppies are cute so I guess it's ok...?


Apart from that, I noticed their hearing had improved...
When I dropped something on the floor or open/close doors, they were scared.
When I walked around them, they will open their eyes to look at me...
So cute!

They started to learn walking at about three weeks old.
Some managed to stand but very wobbly...
They were all in the process of learning...
Trying to stand, walk, sit, play...
Then they also growl, cry, whine, bite....
Mostly doing these (other than feeding, sleeping, shitting/peeing)

These two were kissing or smelling or playing with each other!

The learning process (standing/walking)

Most of the puppies were able to walk and run a little on 19 April 2014!
So happy to look at them :)

Ok la... Mummy hug you for a while since you so manja.

Aiya... you always so manja... no need hug you la!
Lol

The end ;)
Thank you for reading and being patient with the picture spamming.

XOXO

4 comments: