Sukiya @ Taipan

Thursday, April 17, 2014
(long outdated post siting in the draft...)

I love to try new food!
Went to try Sukiya a while ago to try Japanese food :)
It is located in the same row as the fitness center in Taipan.


The restaurant is very spacious!
When we were there, it was quiet. I like it that way. Quite spacious as well :)

I hate it when the tables are squeezed together. No space and I don't really like when the person next to us can overhear our conversation >,<



The  menu is actually quite simple. The choices are limited.


Hubby ordered a Teriyaki Chicken Mayo Rice (large).
There are two sizes, medium (RM 9.90) and large (11.90).

I really like this because when the egg was mixed in, the rice was super smooth and delicious. The chicken was tender and juicy.

Teriyaki Chicken Mayo Rice
I know this looks so ugly *be prepared* but hey, don't judge! It is so amazingly delicious :) I am not lying ;)
Maybe this is the first time I tried this and my taste buds super like them.

Mixed everything together... you get this!
Scared you all cannot see clearly so it is super close up. Lol
I ordered a Cheese Gyudon. Anything with cheese will attract my attention. Lol.
The gyudons are in three sizes, small (RM 8.90), medium (RM 10.90) and large (RM 12.90).

The cheese is enough for me. Actually, I secretly wished for more but... hubby already thinks I am a cheese monster... so I said it is enough. Lol. The beef was not overcooked, just nice :)

For me the combination is great! If I have to choose between this and Teriyaki Chicken Mayo Rice, I will definetely go for Teriyaki Chicken Mayo Rice! Even though, I have not tried anything else, I know this will be my favorite! Don't ask me why, I just know! *feel so confident suddenly... oopppsss*

Cheese Gyudon
We ordered a side, Kara-ague Set for RM 6. The set comes with a drink or you can choose miso soup.
I love the crispiness of the fried chicken. The meat is still juicy. I totally love this!

Kara-ague set
The seafood tofu set (RM 5) looks really yummy. When I put it in my mouth... just so so lo... I totally prefer the crispy crispy fried chicken!

Seafood Tofu set
Overall, the dining experience was great here! I super love the food here. I will go back to try the other dishes :)

#yumminessoverload

Thank you for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. The mixed bowl looked like what GM would give to Chopper secretly. LOLZ :)

    ReplyDelete