Review: Skinfood Fresh Aloe Pack

Friday, August 11, 2017



I picked this up randomly when I was in Hong Kong...


~BRAND~
Skinfood

~NAME~
Fresh Aloe Pack

~PRICE~
HKD 88

~CAPACITY~
100g




Description
A hydrating mask that contains aloe extract and transforms dry skin into a soft texture




Directions
Evenly apply to face with a circular movements for 30 seconds. Leave it for 5-6 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Obviously, I did not follow as I apply with a brush, ooppsss!




Ingredients
Water, propylene glycol, glycerin, alcohol denat., polysorbate 20, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polyisobutene, polyacrylate-13, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, chlophenesin, sodium carbomer, parfum, benzophenone-5, disodium edta, yellow 6, yellow 5, blue 1




My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Packaging looks exactly like the black sugar scrub, cheap and sturdy.
It is a little less hygienic as it did not come with any spatula




~SCENT~
The scent is very strong for me...
I did not really like it... It is not like the other aloe scents I had tried but it definitely smells fresh!




~TEXTURE~
It is mushy and clumpy. I guess those are the aloe pulps...




~PRODUCT~
I used this a few times but was not really impressed. I had a higher expectation after trying the black sugar mask. This did not do the magic like the previous one. It is easy to spread and apply. I do find that it is harder to wash off. This is not bad, really, I guess I set the bar a little too high. It hydrates my skin pretty well and made my skin feels so soft and smooth. No complains because my skin is extra dry. It did what it claims anyway, so how can I be disappointed? LOL. Oh, I like the fact that this mask does not consume a lot of time! That is definitely a plus for me :)




Pros
Makes skin softer and smoother
Provides great hydration
Not time consuming



Cons
Harder to wash off
Strong scent
Not hygienic as product is in a tub without spatula



Repurchase?
Maybe yes, maybe no.



Recommendation?
I do recommend this to those with dry skin
Definitely worth a try for lazy people like me. 
Not suitable for those who are sensitive to scents, I guess


No comments:

Post a Comment