ECFA Hotel @ Tainan

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Name: ECFA Hotel
Location: Tainan
Cost per night: NT 756

Reception on the 8th floor

Refreshment corner nearby the reception

Loved the drinks!

Our room!
Hubby's favorite TV time!
Clean toilet.

Breakfast was included.
Good variety of drinks.
These were milk tea and soya milk.
There were hot drinks machine and juices nearby.


The space is quite big.
The food spread is decent.
I did not really enjoy the food here but hubby was fine.

The staff was really helpful and polite.
She upgraded our room to triple to accommodate our needs.
I actually booked the hotel on two different bookings because I changed my mind.
At first I only wanted to stay at Tainan for one day but then I decided to stay for another day.

Location is not bad, I think.
Room is clean.
It provides almost everything you need.
Well, in my opinion, of course.
There was a fridge, safe, toiletries, water, hangers and towels.

If I return to Tainan, I will definitely come back to this hotel!



***

Related Posts!
NT 44,095 for 2 person in Taiwan for 12 days 11 nights!
Kenting Day 1 | Kenting Night Market | January 2017
Kenting Day 2 - Part 1 | Chuan Fan Shi & Eluanbi Park | January 2017
Kenting Day 2 - Part 2 | Longpan Park & Maobitou | January 2017
Taipei Day 3 | 228 Peace Park & Longshan Temple | January 2017
Taipei Day 4 | Jiufen | January 2017
Taipei Day 5 | Maokong & Fengjia Night Market | January 2017
Nantou Day 6 | Xitou | January 2017
Cingjing Day 7 - Part 1 | Cingjing Farm | January 2017
Next Taipei Hostel @ Ximending


***

No comments:

Post a Comment