Kenting Day 2 - Part 1 | Chuan Fan Shi & Eluanbi Park | January 2017

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Ready for a new day of adventure!
#ootd
Woke up early for breakfast!
We chose this place for breakfast!
The menu
Us at about 8:45 am
Bacon egg roll
NT 40

Hubby loves this.
I find it ok.
I never really liked egg rolls.
This is definitely not bad.
Dumplings
NT 70

I ordered this.
It was just ok.
The flour was too thick for my liking.
I do not recommend this
Took up too much space in my stomach.
lol
Eat it all up!

Super excited to start our day!

Time to rent an electric scooter
NT 500 for the whole day
Our scooter for the day!
I love the scooter experience.
Well, hubby was the driver...
This is actually one of the highlight for this whole trip!
We stopped after a while to adjust the mirror.
lol
Hubby was a little nervous at first.
Time to explore!
Chuan Fan Shi 船帆石
 
This place is beautiful.
We spent about 15 minutes here.
One with hubby before we continued our adventure.
It was really windy!
Reached our next destination
Oh, just getting the tickets!
Eluanbi Park 鹅銮鼻公园
NT 60
First parking ticket in Taiwan
NT 10
This is the map we saw at the entrance
Greeted by this view once we entered the park!

We decided to go the other way.
We saw a bunch of visitors going towards the Eluanbi Lighthouse so we went the other way
There was no one...

The first thing we saw was a danger sign.
Bees and snakes, I think
I felt a little worried but hubby wanted to go that way anyway...

The path we took!
The first place we saw was this!
The kissing rock!

We climbed up the stairs to get to the sea pavilion...
The view was amazing!
 
We did not spend a long time here but this was a nice place to enjoy the sea and wind

We rarely see anyone...
I mean it was not as crowded here...

We continued our adventure...
Suddenly, hubby stopped but I did not noticed until I was all alone.
I walked back to look for hubby and... he was taking pictures...
of a spider!

We continued and saw a bunch of locals...
We realized there is a cave.
Everyone was waiting to enter.
Entering the mystery cave!
Yay!
I made it!
>,<
Not a big deal, ok!
It was really short and small.
Anyway, I was still happy!
 I was so busy (and ready) snapping pics.
Even when hubby was not ready!
I was totally ready!
I posted this on Instagram before.
Well, we need some sort of entertainment while strolling and walking :)
Us :)
Yup, I told you I was busy!

Finally we saw a lot of people!
We finally made it to the lighthouse.
We took a long way here...
Yes!
It was really crowded here so we did spend a little longer here to take pictures...
I was busy taking selfie while hubby was looking at the information on the place

We left the place after using the restroom.
We were headed to our next destination!

Thanks for reading 
&
Stay tuned for Part 2!



***

Related Posts!
NT 44,095 for 2 person in Taiwan for 12 days 11 nights!
Kenting Day 1 | Kenting Night Market | January 2017
Kenting Day 2 - Part 2 | Longpan Park & Maobitou | January 2017
Taipei Day 3 | 228 Peace Park & Longshan Temple | January 2017
Taipei Day 4 | Jiufen | January 2017
Nantou Day 6 | Xitou | January 2017
Tainan Day 8 | Fort Provintia | January 2017
Tainan Day 9 | Golden Eternal Palace, Anping Fort & Anping Treehouse | January 2017

Accommodation
{AIRBNB} 墾丁旅店 @ Kenting
***

No comments:

Post a Comment