Review: Artistry Essentials Gentle Action Makeup Remover

Saturday, March 25, 2017

This is my birthday present (2015) from hubby


~BRAND~
Artistry Essentials

~NAME~
Gentle Action Makeup Remover

~PRICE~
?

~CAPACITY~
125ml




Description
Marvelous gentle lotion that is the first step in the cleansing process
So effective, it effortlessly removes stubborn makeup without stripping skin of precious natural oils
This light cleansing lotion deep cleanses, without leaving your face feeling oily
Formulated for all skin types




Directions
Apply with fingertips onto the face and lips. Gently work in with a circular massage motion. Tissue off or rinse off. Follow with regular cleanser. Avoid direct contact with eyes.




Ingredients
To see the full list, click here.


Let's take the test!



Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil - E652 Dark Brown
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick - E552A Just Garnet
Innisfree Eco Fruit Tint - 01 Cherry
Skinfood Pearl Creamy Under Eye Pencil - No.1 Pearl Creamy White
Silkygirl Long-Wearing Eyeliner - 01 Black Black



The make up remover is ready to attack the enemy!



Massaging gently...



After massaging for a while...
The enemy did not even smudge!



Too tired to massage more... so...



Tissue off gently once...
Mostly gone...



Tissue off again...
All gone!


 My thoughts
I think it is quite expensive...

~PACKAGING~
Pretty tube packaging




~SCENT~
It has a light perfume scent!
I like it.




~TEXTURE~
Lotion texture




~PRODUCT~
It is very easy to spread. It is a little different as compared to those makeup remover that I had used previously. I find it to be a little strange that the makeup did not smear even when I was rubbing at it continuously. When I tissue it off, all the makeup is gone! It feels so amazing. lol. It does not feel oily or sticky. My skin does not feel tight or dry after using this! This is very gentle. It does not sting my eyes so I do not use a separate remover for my eyes and lips! Simply amazing!




Pros
Easy to spread
Very gentle, yet effective makeup remover
Not oily or sticky
Skin is not dry or tight
Light scent



Cons
Expensive



Repurchase?
Maybe, I love it but it is expensive!



Recommendation?
I do recommend this to those willing to splurge on makeup remover as this is amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment