Review: Dermal Rich Moisture Eye Patch

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hi all :)

Finally found a new eye mask!
This is super cheap :)
I am not too sure whether this will work but just give it a try...

I bought this from my favorite online website again :)

The brand name is Dermal.
Never heard of this before.

The front of the packaging
USD 1.95 for 5 packs

The back of the packaging... all in Korean!
Somehow I feel I should learn Korean >.<

Description (taken from koreadepart.com)
Formulated with amino acid complex, marine collagen
Promotes elasticity and energy for healthy eye area
Tightly attached on your skin

Claims (from packaging)
Provides moisture, nutrition and mild

A look on the inside

The essence is clear but not too runny

Directions
1. After cleansing, apply toner.
2. Apply sheet mask to face
3. 20-25 minutes later, remove mask and tap lightly

My thoughts
The eye mask is very big and thin. The scent is a little strong for me. I don't really like the scent... Hubby hates the scent. Lol. Eye area and cheek are much more moisturised. No difference to the dark eye circles and fine lines.

Just look at how big the eye mask is!
A little shocking to me >.<

Another picture to show you how big the eye mask is...
The sheet mask covers my cheek as well :)

Pros
:) Very cheap
:) Provides a little hydration to eye and cheek area

Cons
:( I dislike the scent
:( Only available online

Rating: 2/5
Repurchase: Maybe yes... maybe no...



***


Related Posts!
Dermal Whitening Eye Patch
Dermal Anti-Wrinkle Eye Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment