Review: Dermal Whitening Eye Patch

Monday, June 8, 2015

Hi all :)

Another eye mask review!
It is from Dermal again!
Cheap and affordable eye masks :)

I had previously reviewed Dermal Rich Moisture Eye Patch (review here).
USD 1.95 for 5 packs

The front of the packaging

The back of the packaging... all in Korean... again!

Description (taken from koreadepart.com)
Formulated with arbutin 2 percent, marine collagen
Promotes elasticity and energy for healthy eye area
Tightly attached on your skin

Claims (from packaging)
Provides brightening, firming and moisture

Directions
1. After cleansing, apply toner.
2. Apply sheet mask to face
3. 20-25 minutes later, remove mask and tap lightly

My thoughts
I dislike the scent but it is not very strong... The eye mask is freaking big. I was a little shocked when I took it out of the packaging! The eye mask irritates my skin a little... a little itchy... but for a while only. It really brightens my dark under eye circle but just slightly. I believe with continuous use, it will be more obvious. I think this eye mask really does what it claims (with continuous use) - brightening, firming and moisture.

Look at how big it is on my hand!

Up close... It covers almost my  whole cheek!

Pros
:) Does what it claims
:) Very cheap

Cons
:( Only available online
:( Makes my skin a little itchy

Rating: 3/5

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is worth a try... since it is so cheap :)

      Nice video :)

      Delete