Review: Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating & Revitalizing Gel Mask

Tuesday, April 11, 2017







~BRAND~
Neogence

~NAME~
Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating & Revitalizing Gel Mask

~PRICE~
Cannot remember

~CAPACITY~
500ml




Description
Hydrates skin and reduces dry fine lines
Centella asiatica and aloe extract revitalize skin
Refine skin via overnight intensive repairing
Suitable for dry and sensitive skin




Directions
1. Gel Mask: After cleansing, apply a thick layer on face. Rinse off after 15-20 minutes
2. Sleeping Mask: After skin care routine before bed, apply a thick layer evenly on face. Leave overnight. Rinse off in the morning


Ingredients


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Very simple tub packaging.
Less hygienic as the jelly masks are exposed to dust/dirt when opened




~SCENT~
The scent is quite strong and I hate it...
It has a strong chemical and plastic-gone-bad kind of scent!




~TEXTURE~
Milky gel texture...
It is easy to spread




~PRODUCT~
I mainly use this as a gel mask rather than sleeping mask. It did not cause any discomfort during the application. I left it on for 15 minutes. I noticed that my skin is softer, smoother and moisturized. After removing the mask, my face was a little itchy (after using twice). My cheeks were a little red but it was not obvious. It provides decent hydration. I did not notice any difference to the size of my pores but it looks cleaner. The result with one usage is pretty good for me. I find it a little difficult to wash it off. I think this is a good product but somehow it is not suitable for my skin! Maybe I am allergic to certain ingredients in the product. I tried using it as a sleeping mask but the next morning, I saw some whiteheads around my nose area. I guess this is just not for me.






Pros
Makes skin softer, smoother and moiturized
Cleaner pores
Easy to spread
Provides decent hydration



Cons
Difficult to wash off
Strong scent
Not hygienic as product is in a tub
Slight allergic reaction



Repurchase?
I will not repurchase this


Recommendation?
I do not recommend this to those with extreme sensitive skin but I think this is quite a good product for those with dry or normal skin. This is worth a try if you do not have sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment