Eumora Classic Facial Bar

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hi all :)

It's been a while...
No, not really right?

Anyway, I am back with a review!

(I was not paid for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way)


To be very honest, I do not like soap.
I mean I did not have a pleasant experience with one.
One day, I saw from somewhere that soap are better than cleansing foam and stuff so I thought I should give soap another chance.


When I saw the opportunity to review this, I decided to try.


Eumore, the sensational Moor facial bar infused with Hydration microalgae factor, is formulated with 100% world-class grade of ingredients imported from Europe. Suitable for every day use on all skin types. It simply cleans and moisturizes skin for a brighter and refreshed result.

Claims
1.Brighter skin tones
2. Tightened pores
3. Less oily face
4. Lifted & rejuvenated skin
5. Energized complexion



Directions
1. Wet your hands. Put the soap in your hands to create a thick lather.
Do not add water directly on the bar itself.
2. Apply gently onto skin, leave on for 3 minutes.
3. Rinse off with water

My thoughts

When I was trying out this product, I kept my skincare routine simple. I avoid adding anything new into my routine which means I did not try out any new masks or moisturizer. During this time, I avoid pack mask, sheet masks or exfoliators. I also avoid using makeup. 

My routine for day and night is simple!
I cleanse with Eumora Classic Facial Bar.
Then, I use my usual toner, serum, eye cream and moisturizer.
Ooooppss...
Five steps is still simple right?
Usually I have about 10 steps... lol

Well, I was surprised that the soap did not dried out my skin. It was actually pretty moisturizing. Better than what I had expected. I thought my face will feel so tight after using this but no... I actually like it which is strange. lol. 

I started using the soap on 05 January 2017 and stopped on 08 January 2017 because I do not want to travel with these.

Honestly, I am not sure whether it is my imagination but my pores seems to be tightened just like the claims. I noticed that there were less blackheads around my nose area. I think it is a little fast but maybe it is just that good. Skin tone was brighter and the redness did fade. I like it!

Before

After

The redness is so much less obvious.

Before

After

The lighting is a little different here, but the redness was less obvious after using the soap.



Recommendation
I definitely recommend this to those that are serious (and hardworking) about their skincare routine.
I love my skin but I am not that hardworking.
I find it difficult to wait for 3 minutes before rinsing it off. lol
The laziness issue in me!


Interested in the soap?



Facebook : MoorEumoraBar
Instagram : EumoraMoorBar
Website : eumoramoorbar.com
Email : ask@eumoramoorbar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment