Review: Coni Beauty Black Rose Multi-Perfection Whitening Serum

Sunday, November 29, 2015


~BRAND~
Coni Beauty

~NAME~
Black Rose Multi-Perfection Whitening Serum

~PRICE~
RM 59.90

~CAPACITY~
35ml


A little about the company...
This is not an advertorial...
Because...
I think it is quite difficult to get the information... lol
Since it is inside the box so I might as well share la >,<


Taiwan's leading cosmetics brand, CONI (Concept, Original, Natural, Ideal) was founded in 1999 and is Taiwan's well-known brand under the CONI Group. CONI deeply believes that everything has its own unique and irreplaceable beauty. Only by naturally presenting ourselves will the most genuine beauty be shown. CONI takes natural perfection as its brand philosophy and pursues only burden-free natural beauty, so beauty will never be just a dream.


Promise of 0:-
1. Ingredients that will cause harm or sensitiveness to human body are NOT included.
2. We do NOT conduct animal testing or use any form of animal raw materials.
3. We do NOT overly package and are environmentally aware in everything we do

Insistence of 100:-
1. Product bases use 100% natural pure hydrolat
2. Products use 100% internationally patented sustainable ingredients
3. Packaging materials use 100% recyclable materials with eco-friendly philosophy of zero-waste


Description
Antioxidant essence can tighten skin and reduce lines . Be young forever!
Blocks melanin and efficiently conveys whitening essence.Make skin whiten and be bright in and outside.
Lifts water content of cells and hydrates skin persistently. Keep skin extended soft touch.
Supplies lasting hydrating essence to skin and restores elasticity and luster. Vitalizes the face.
Temperate, alcohol free and pigment free.

Claims
Antioxidant, whitening, hydrating and elasticity

Directions
Pump once or twice and spread on your face
Tap for absorption

Ingredients

My thoughts
I have to admit that this was an impulse purchase because it was on promotion (RM29.95) so...
I hope this works for my skin since I love the black jelly mask

~PACKAGING~
The packaging is simple and the product comes with a pump
Somehow the serum drips around the pump and the cap is messy



~SCENT~
It has a similar scent to the black jelly mask but it is not as strong.



~TEXTURE~
It has a very runny gel like texture that is easy to spread.



~PRODUCT~
A little of the serum is enough for my face. I believe this can last me a while. I like that it is easy to spread and absorbed but somehow it leaves a sticky feeling. The stickiness takes a long time to "go away" and if I do not wait before layering the next skincare products, it will remain sticky...

started using the serum on 25 May 2015 and stopped on 3 June 2015 because I noticed that there are breakouts (on my forehead, cheeks and nose) and my nose was flaking pretty badly. I stopped using just so that I can let my skin rest a little and give it another try... 
I started using it again on 13 June 2015 and 5 days later my nose started flaking again... This time, I am pretty sure this serum does not suit my skin. I will not try this ever again!






Pros
The scent is not too strong
Easy to spread



Cons
Too dry for me
Flaking nose is not good
Sticky



Repurchase?
No way!



Recommendation?
If you have oily or combination skin, I think you can try this...
Definitely not suitable for dry and super dry skin!



**Related Posts**
Coni Beauty Black Jelly Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment