Review: Meishoku Placenta Whitening Eye Cream

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Today I will be reviewing an eye cream that was ranked number 1 on cosme.
I bought it for that reason. lol


~BRAND~
Meishoku

~NAME~
Placenta Whitening Eye Cream

~PRICE~
880 yen

~CAPACITY~
30ml



~PACKAGING~
It comes in a simple blue tube. 




~SCENT~
The eye cream has a light medicinal kind of scent. 





~TEXTURE~
It looks like a thick cream but spreads like a gel.





~PRODUCT~
This eye cream is easy to spread. It feels sticky and oily upon application. It does not sink in immediately maybe because it is heavier than gel eye creams. I have been using this for more than a year and I think there is still half of the product left. A little does goes a long way, but I did not see any effect from using this other than hydration. I hope it will reduce the appearance of my dark circles but I think it doesn't. It may be my fault to begin with since I stay up late every single day. lol.





Pros
A little goes a long way
Provides decent hydration
Affordable
Easy to spread




Cons
Scent is not my cup of tea
No effect
Sticky



Repurchase?

I don't think so. I will continue searching for my destined eye cream.


Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try. It is a decent eye cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment