Tea Garden @ Mount Austin

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hey all :)

Food review is back!

Sun-Date with hubby on 20 March 2015 after watching Zootopia.
I love the movie so much.
So cute!

Life is sweet >,<
Hehe

I love the place.
It really feels like a garden...
Haha


The menu


Char Kway Teow
Stir Fried Hor Fun with Cockle
RM 9.50

Hubby ordered this.
The portion is quite big.
The taste is pretty normal and oily.
There were two prawns and the cockles were super tiny.


The tiniest cockles I have ever seen in my life so far... lol


Spicy Crispy Chicken Chop
RM 15.40

I ordered this because I have cravings for fries...
The chicken chop looks small but it is enough for me...
The chicken chop is a little spicy, salty, crispy and oily
I enjoyed it but it was quite normal.

I chose egg fried rice and spicy fries for the sides.
There were five choices; the other three were fries, coleslaw and corn


Passion Fruit Panna Cotta
RM 6.20

Not the best I had tried but I like the combination
Sweet and sour... yum!


Cendol
RM 5.40

I never really like cendol.
Hubby ordered  this.
It is not bad but  there is no surprise... lol


Portuguese Tart and Pineapple Bun

The waitress came over saying these just came out of the oven and asked us whether we wanted to give it a try.
It looks good so we took one each.
No idea how much these were.

The tart was pretty good.
The pineapple bun was not bad.
I was surprised that the fillings were Chinese Barbecue Pork (Char Siew)


The bill came up to about RM 45, I think.

Overall, the food is average.
Chance of revisiting this place is quite low but not impossible.



Tea Garden
No. 26-26, Jalan Austin Height 8/7,
Taman Mount Austin,
81100, Johor Bahru


No comments:

Post a Comment