Disappointing Products #1



Tuesday, April 19, 2016



The products mentioned below are those that I will never ever repurchase! I did not emptied these products out and most of these were still pretty full! This does not mean that these products are bad. It just did not work for me.



Annecy 14 Days Innocent White Brightening Bubble Mask


I had high hopes for this bottle! The claims and description caught my eyes! It claims that it can hydrates your skin from inside out, lighten spots and whiten skin after 14 consecutive days, exfoliate dead skin cells, minimize pores and clear blackheads! I felt like "WOW, I finally found the one!"

I was super excited to finally use this! I looked into the mirror before I applied the mask to see the difference later. After washing it off, I did not see any difference. My skin felt tight and dry! I was disappointed to the max! How can it be so dry? I use it for 3 consecutive days and my nose was flaking, quite badly!
I tried using this alternate days but it was still hopeless.
It was abandoned after a while but baby sis decided to adopt it...



Biore Marshmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash


I saw quite a lot of good reviews on this cleanser so I decided to give this a try to save my dry, flaky skin. The cleansing power is good. My skin feels very clean. I used it for two weeks but I did not see any improvements. Instead, my cheeks were even more flaky and patchy. I did not even want to touch my cheeks! I have to admit that it is a little harder for me to find a suitable cleanser. Such a pity! It is now sitting at the 'Lost and found' corner waiting to be adopted.



Coni Beauty Black Rose Multi-Perfection Whitening Serum
(full review here)


I bought this because it was on clearance sale. Since I tried the black jelly mask from this brand before, I decided that this will not be too bad. I tried this a few times. It is easy to spread but leaves my skin sticky. I did experienced some breakouts when I was using the serum and my nose was flaking quite badly. I set it aside ever since then! It has been disowned.



Etude House Happy Essential Foam Hyaluronic Acid
(full review here)


I bought this because I saw a few positive reviews online. I like the scent of this cleanser. It made my face squeaky clean! I like that but then... my cheeks were flaking badly and it was so rough! It is extremely drying to my skin. This was the first cleanser that made my cheeks flaky and patchy. I wanted to love it but it went straight out of the window!

Well, I did not chuck it out. Somehow it disappeared >,< *



My Scheming Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Lotion


This was the cheapest toner I have ever owned! It provides decent hydration but left my skin a little tacky. It broke me out terribly! I had multiple tiny bumps and pimples that multiplies each day and increased whiteheads around my nose and cheeks. Finally, my nose was on fire! There were a few big and angry pimples that decided to settle on my nose. It was a nightmare!

It was disowned almost immediately and luckily baby sis decided to adopt it.



Baviphat Mini Peach Tinted Lip Balm



This was an impulse purchase. I bought it because it was so cute and at that time I did not have any tinted lip balm. It has a nice sweet scent. I did not like to use it. I find it to be too sticky. I never really used it and it had been sitting alone in a corner for a few years. It is time say goodbye.

I threw away the product but kept the packaging.



That's all!
Thank you for reading as always.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment