Review: Etude House Happy Essential Foam Hyaluronic Acid

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Generally, I love skincare products like mad... 
Especially those that are good and cheap (or affordable)

I am never loyal to any skincare brands because I just love trying everything...
I like the products from Etude House more than The Face Shop, Skinfood and Nature Republic.

This cleanser has been discontinued on my favorite website, koreadepart.com
I saw great reviews on the cleansers and I saw that this cleanser was available at Etude House outlet @ Palm Mall Seremban
I know I have to buy this *the evil one in  me tells me I really need this*


~BRAND~
Etude House

~NAME~
Happy Essential Foam Hyaluronic Acid

~PRICE~
RM29.90

~CAPACITY~
150ml


Description
Formulated with 40% moisturizers, this creamy cleansing foam gently removes impurities with rich lather, while hyaluronic acid promotes hydration. Skin is happy again feeling clean, smooth and soft.


Ingredients

Directions
Wet face, squeeze small amount into palm and rub hands together to form lather.
Massage over face, avoiding eye area, then rinse thoroughly.

Close up of the texture

My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple tube packaging




~SCENT~
It has a very light refreshing scent




~TEXTURE~
Thick and creamy




~PRODUCT~
I love how easy the cleanser lathers up. Super easy and effortless... lol
I like it when I used it for the first day!
I feel that my face is squeaky clean after cleansing but it did not bothered me in any way...
Then on the fourth day, my cheeks felt extra dry (and rough when I touched it) and when I looked into the mirror closely, my cheeks were flaking! FLAKING!!! I was like OMG!! HELP!!!
I immediately stopped using this.
It is super drying!
I wanted to love this but it is just not for me!

My cheeks have never flaked before... It was usually my nose...
I was so shocked that my toner, essence and moisturizer was not enough to cover the dryness from this cleanser! Oh ya... there is one more thing... When the cleanser is very near to my eyes, it kind of irritated (mild) my eyes.





Pros
I love the light refreshing scent
Cleansing power is good
Easy to lather



Cons
Too dry for me
Flaking cheeks scared the sh*t of out me



Repurchase?
No way!



Recommendation?
This may be suitable for oily or combination skin
Not suitable for dry and super dry skin



**Related Posts**
Skincare... again!

No comments:

Post a Comment