Review: Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Booster

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hello!

A few months ago, I was discussing with my babies and sisters whether a serum or essence is necessary in our normal skincare routine. I had never used a serum or essence before. It turned out most of them were already using it! I went on to Mr Popular, Google to checked on this as well. My sister and I had never thought of serum or essence as an important step in out skincare routine! After a little research from Mr Popular, we decided to go out shopping! We went to Watsons then Sasa then Muse by Watsons then Sasa *did not exactly went in, just wander outside sasa* and finally back to Muse by Watsons! Luckily Sasa and Muse by Watsons were so near to each other :)

My new goodie

Actually I nearly bought a serum from Sasa. The salesperson was very pushy. She looked at me and introduced a serum for young girls about 18 to 21 years old *blush*. I had to interrupt her because I am not that young. So I told her clearly that the product was not suitable for my age. She was shocked. ok... not trying to show off here... but sometimes it feels good ;) Ok. Back to the serum. After she knew of my age, she went on to introduced a very extra super expensive serum. I was very reluctant to believe her so I left.

We were kind of picky and wanted the best for our skin, and of course price was a big factor in our decision. It was kind of difficult to decide at first but I bought this lucky one home :))

The super pink packaging!

Anyone heard of Hydraluron by Indeed Laboratories before? I had never heard of this before. The salesperson at Muse by Watsons introduced the serum to us and claimed that was the best seller and it had been out of stock for a long time... maybe a while... I was not sure about her claim. After we tested the products, we smiled politely and said we will come back later. Normally we just say that and leave forever. We went out and wandered around to find a bench so I could meet up with Mr Popular, Google and looked over some reviews on Hydraluron. After I went through a few reviews *the reviews on the product was great*, I decided I could try and bring this baby home.

Description (taken from packaging)
This serum uses  the world's purest hyaluronic acid from the Netherlands to restore optimal hydration levels. Hydraluron incorporates a bio-engineered strain of red marine algae to help achieve ideal penetration of hyaluronic acid. Over time, this serum increases skin's hydration level and minimizes the need for frequent topical moisturizing. This increase in moisture levels has been shown to increase skin elasticity and reduce surface roughness.

Directions
Apply a small amount over the entire face before applying other moisturizing creams. This serum provides below-surface hydration and is not a substitute for topical moisturizing creams. Using this product increases the skin's ability to retain moisture over time and reduces the amount of topical moisturizers needed to maintain ideal skin hydration.

My first serum


I have been using this for over two months now. I super love this serum to the max! Well, maybe I jumped into conclusion a little too fast. The serum is RM 79 *if I remember correctly*

A close up of the tube (30 ml)
The nozzle is small. It is easy to control the amount  of the serum squeezed out.

I use the serum every day once in the morning and once at night. My skin looks smoother, brighter and more youthful! No more dry patches and flaking! My skin is hydrated and feels more bouncy *boing boing*. The serum is clear gel and absorbs extremely quickly into my skin. I find it so difficult to spread the serum over my face *maybe my skin was too dry*. The longer I use, the easier it is for  me to spread even though I still find it difficult to spread. After a period of two months,it became really easy to spread the serum. Most probably because my skin is no longer super dry... Hehe :) I love touching my face after using the serum *followed by my moisturizer* because it feels so soft. I know I should avoid touching my face so much! *trying... trying very hard* After using the serum for about four months, the serum became extremely easy to spread... most probably because my skin is much more hydrated :)

I noticed there will be spillage on the cap and around the nozzle when I placed the serum horizontally! I have to place the serum vertically to avoid spillage!

The serum up close

Pros
:) My skin is very well hydrated and smooth
:) My skin looks more youthful, bouncy/elastic
:) Affordable (most serums costs around that price I think)

Cons
:( Difficult to spread the serum at first
:( Difficult to get as it is only sold in Muse by Watsons (Malaysia)

Rating: 4.5/5
Repurchase: Yes (if it is not out of stock)

2 comments:

  1. I use Hydraluron too. You should tone your face first before putting the Hydraluron on, so that it absorbs. Think wet sponge absorption vs dry sponge, and you'll get how it works.
    And I agree in the spillage part, even I had the exact same issue!
    I wrote about Hydraluron quite a while ago, you may wanna check it out too :)

    http://shashasekharan.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/hydraluron-hit-or-miss/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I tried to comment on your post before but not so sure why it was not there... I did tone my face but I think my skin was too dry that time...

      Delete