Skincare... again!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hello August :)

July is over...
Time flies...

I tried very very hard to stop myself from buying skincare products...
I really did...

BUT!!!

New skincare hauls...

We went to Natta Cosme at Seremban 2
I saw something that caught my eyes!
I saw quite a number of good reviews online previously...
So I was really tempted to buy it...
I controlled pretty well... I think *feeling proud*
So I left the shop without buying anything...

BUT...
I left my mind and heart there!

One week later...

Hanaka Charcoal Pore Reduce Facial Mask (black)
Hanaka Intensive Renewal Facial Mask (white)
full review here


Both are 250ml  for RM 39.90
My baby is so cute right?

The packaging is super cute also...
Very hard to resist this because of the good reviews I saw online (as well as the packaging).
These were on promotions as well...
Normal price is RM 49.90

Looking forward to try these :)
My sisters and I will be sharing these...
So good to have sisters to share skincare products with me so I can try even more skincare products...
When it comes to skincare products I am never loyal >,<

Next...
We went shopping a few times at Palm Mall...
There were lots and lots of promotions...
Sasa, The Face Shop and Nature Republic...

Managed to control myself quite well untill...
Etude House opened!
Buy 1 Free 1 promotions!!!

Our haul!
Not that much la...

Now let's look at the items individually :)

Etude House Happy Essential Foam Hyaluronic Acid (full review here)
150ml
RM 29.90 (Buy 1 Free 1)
Sharing with little sister
We bought the same one as the scent is nicer :)

Little sister bought this for RM 9.90 each
Normal price is RM 19.90
She loves nail polishes!

Last item is an eye cream!
Etude House Eye's Cream Vanilla Moist
6.5g for RM 19.90
Normal price is about RM 42

The packaging is so cute!!
I tried the tester there and liked it...

I tried my best not to buy skincare products but...
Oh well, I failed!
#epicfail

Lastly...
The salesperson gave us a few samples...
Suitable for travel :)

That's all!
Bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment