Product Empties #2

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Since I wanted to get rid of the empty bottles sitting on my vanity and bathroom, I decided it is time for another empties post!

Hope you guys will enjoy this :)



Baroness Pearl Mask Sheet

Scent is not very strong but I did not like the scent. It was a little like antibiotics. Sheet mask is thin and tears quite easily. It is moisturizing. The essence is a little sticky. It took some time to be absorbed. I did not love it or hate it...

Repurchase: No, it is not one of my favorite ones...
Recommendation: No, will not recommend this >,<





Baroness Arbutin Mask Sheet

Scent is quite light and fresh. Sheet mask is thin and tears easily. My face was a little sticky but once it absorbs stickiness is minimal. It is quite moisturizing. Did nothing else...

Repurchase: No, not my cup of tea >,<
Recommendation: No, will not recommend this as well




Tsubaki Head Spa Shampoo

The scent is pretty strong... I did not hate it but kind of smells like strong perfume...
It cleans my scalp pretty well and makes my hair smooth...
I like this but I have a pretty bad dandruff and hair fall problem so...
This did not help to control them...

Repurchase: When I no longer have dandruff problems, I will repurchase!
Recommendation: Yes, if you do not have dandruff problems! 



The Saem 95% Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel 
(full review here)

The gel is really soothing and cooling.
I love using this because it is light and helped whenever I had a breakout...
Scent is light enough for me...

Repurchase: I will definitely repurchase as it is inexpensive for such a big tub!
Recommendation: Yes, it is a pretty good product!




Elizavecca Milky Piggy Elastic Pore Cleansing Foam
(full review here)

This cleanser does a pretty good job without drying my skin.
It did help to clean my pores and get rid of some blackheads (not all)
To be honest, I like this but it is not the best cleanser I had tried.

Repurchase: I am not so sure... I want to try some other cleansers since I am never really loyal when it comes to skincare.
Recommendation: Yes, it is a product worth trying!




Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner
(full review here)

I love to use this as toner/lotion mask.
It is inexpensive and my skin loves this
This is really hydrating and refreshing for my skin.

Repurchase: I might repurchase this as it works pretty well for my skin and it is INEXPENSIVE!
Recommendation: I do recommend this and it's worth a try!



Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack
(full review here)

I love this mainly because it made my skin better and it is super affordable!
I love the texture but the scent is not my favorite...

Repurchase: I will repurchase this!
Recommendation: I do recommend this to those with dry or combination skin. Not as suitable for oily skin as it can be a little heavy!



A'Pieu Aqua Nature Bamboo Dewdrop Tightening Freshener
(full review here)

I love this! It is super refreshing and feels light but provides great hydration for my super dry skin...
I love the pump packaging :)

Repurchase: Yes, I love it!
Recommendation: I do recommend this to those who would love to try light and refreshing toner!




Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener

I love free samples! 
I like this... I think...
At least it did not break me out and it is refreshing and feels light.
My skin feels quite good with this toner...
I did had higher expectation because of I saw a lot of good reviews on this!

Repurchase: Maybe I will purchase a full size version to try!
Recommendation: I do recommend this toner as it is on the affordable side!




Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence
(full review here)

I LOVE this essence but the scent is pretty bad!
I did not see results immediately but it does great things to my skin after about 2 months!
It provides great hydration to my dry skin... 
My skin is a little brighter, smoother and softer after using this!
I was really sad when it was finishing...

Repurchase: I will definitely repurchase this once I finished my other essence and serums!
Recommendation: I strongly recommend this essence to everyone except those with extremely sensitive skin!




Juju Aquamoist Moisture Washing Foam

This is not best cleansing foam I had tried...
It is a little drying for my skin...

Repurchase: I will not repurchase this!
Recommendation: I do not recommend this cleanser because I do not like it!



That's all for now...
Have a great day, friends :)


***

Related Posts!
Product empties #1

No comments:

Post a Comment