Review: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Elastic Pore Cleansing Foam

Friday, May 8, 2015

This is one of my favorite products last year!
Want to know more about my favorite products?
Find out here!
I love this!

I started using on 8 November 2014 until 20 June 2015

Very simple tube packaging 
USD 5.98 for 120ml

Back of the packaging
Everything was in Korean so I will always depend on Mr. Google!

All information taken from MEMEBOX

Description
Suck dirt out of your pores with charcoal while collagen extract from pig skin firms and hydrates skin. Spider extract makes this cleansing foam extra refreshing and suitable for sensitive skin. 

Claims
Keeps skin feeling moisturized while removing excess oil and dirt from pores

It is sealed to prevent spillage

Key Ingredients
Purified water, Glycerin, Stearic acid, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Charcoal powder, Myristic acid, Polyethylene glycol-00, Lauramide dea, Glyceryl stearate-100. Hydrolyzed collagen, Polysorbate-20, Beeswax, R-spider polypeptide-1, Alantoin, Sodium polycrylate, Desodium deteate, Tocopheryl acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Papaya extract, Rosemary extract, Chamomile extract, Soapberry peel extract, Fragrance

It is easy to control the amount

Directions (taken from koredepart)

Pack cleansing
1. Apply on dry face
2. Spread  on face
3. Use small amount of water and massage gently
4. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water after 3-5 minutes 

Bubble cleansing
1. After removing lip and eye make up, wet face
2. Lather bubbles with hand
3. Spread on face to remove make up
4. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water after 3-5 minutes 

The cleanser up close

My thoughts
I think this is interesting because I have never tried a cleanser thatis black! It turns grey when you add water to it. It has a very light scent... I don't know how to describe it... but the smell is good to me...I love how clean my skin feels after using this. It does not dry out my skin. After using this for a few months, I can see that there were lesser blackheads and pores were smaller. It does not get rid of all the blackheads but it is good enough for me... I use it as a bubble cleanser... I tried it as a pack cleanser once... After leaving it on for a few minutes, the cleanser seemed to be absorbed into my skin... I don't know if it is a good sign... but I did not like it that way... lol

Pros
:) Pores becomes smaller
:) Lesser blackheads
:) Cleanses really well without drying my skin
:) Affordable
:) Light scent

Cons
:( Only available online


Rating: 5/5
Repurchase: Definitely yes!



**Update**
After using it for more than 6 months, I feel that it was not as good because...
After a certain point, my blackheads refuse to budge...
The pores around my nose area did not become (any) smaller (after a certain point)
The texture changed after 6 months - very watery!
Then I noticed... most Korean skincare products last 6 months after opening... lol



**Related Posts**
Hong Kong massive skincare haul!
Hong Kong Trip August 2014
Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment