Review: Skinlite Hydrating Herb Mask

Monday, May 18, 2015

Hello hello :)

 I am totally obsessed with skincare products, so here is another review!
Bought this at Sasa when it was on promotion 3 for RM10 or 4 for RM10.
Cannot remember >.<
Normal price is RM 6.90 for one!


Description
Skinlite Hydrating Herb Mask ia an intensive skin treatment that contains Korean natural herbal extracts such as Cordyceps Sinensis, Plantago Asiatica, Lentinus Edodes, Scutellaria, Baicalensis Root and Licorice, which are especially good for dry skin. This unique silky mask helps maintain ideal moisture level of the skin by providing a constant supply of moisture and nutrition.

Claims
Enriched with natural herbal extracts that have hydrating & nourishing effect
Helps to maintain ideal moisture level of the skin
Especially good for dry skin

Directions
1. Thoroughly cleanse & dry face.
2. Take out and unfold the mask and apply it on your face.
3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and peel off slowly from the edges

Clear, not too runny essence

My thoughts
The mask is quite thick in my opinion. There is no stinging or allergic reaction which is good. The scent is very herbal (I don't like the scent) but it is very light so it is still ok. After removing the mask, my face is a little sticky. My face is hydrated and smoother. I notice that it is easier for me to apply my serum after using the mask (maybe my skin is more hydrated).

Pros:
:) Skin is well hydrated and smooth
:) Light scent
:) Minimal stickiness

Cons:
:( A little expensive (without promotion)

Rating: 3/5
Repurchase: Not really...

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .ลดแก้ม

    ReplyDelete