Wafu Kitchen @ Mount Austin

Saturday, May 16, 2015

I had always wanted to try the food here because it was always FULL!
Finally hubby decided to bring me there when all the other food he wanted to eat was closed on Thursday...
It was a really bad timing...
because it started to rain when we were on our way there!
Since we were nearby already, we decided to go there anyway...
We were soaked when we got there and my sandals decided to betray me at that very moment...
My sandals decided that it was time for retirement... and the sole came apart...


I was super hungry and super cold...

Anyway, we ordered quickly because we were super duper hungry!
Oh ya, if you have AnMour Cafe's member card, you can use it here to get discounts :)

Kimchi Tofu Ramen RM9.90

It was a little spicy for me...
It was not spicy enough for hubby...
We personally like this one the most...
The soup is pretty thick and it is satisfying on a rainy day...

Chicken Katsu Curry RM11.20

I think it is not bad but definitely not the best one in town... lol
It is normal for hubby's taste
The portion of rice was too much
The curry sauce was not enough... lol

Salmon Mentai RM13.50

Not bad.
We love salmon in general. This is quite nice...
It is on par with the one we tried at Mentai Sushi
The portion is actually smaller >,<

Cheesy Mentai Gyoza RM9.90

I love cheese so I ordered this...
It turned out to be a disappointment...
Mainly because I think the combination is a little strange...
The fillings was not as nice as the ones I tried at Ichiban Ramen...

The environment is good.
Oh ya, the staff will announce the car plate number if you double park so have a peace of mind when you have your  meal.
Food is pretty good
Waiting time is not long as well


Overall, my dining experience here was good :)



Wafu Kitchen
18,Jalan Austin Heights 3/2
Taman Mount Austin
81100, Johor Bahru

No comments:

Post a Comment