Review: Naruko Taiwan Magnolia Brightening and Firming Night Gelly EX

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

This brand is not new to me...
I love some of the products and dislike some others...
I hope this will work out for me :)


My friend recommended this to me :)
When it was on promotion, I bought it quickly without a second thought...
It was about RM 35++


Descriptions
This night gelly continuously provides hydrating, brightening, firming and age-repairing treatments overnight, giving you bright, youthful skin

Ingredients

Benefits
Moisturizes and firms the skin while preventing aging

The spatula is place on the protective lid
The spatula is flat and to be honest, I never used it because it is troublesome
The lid does not fit perfectly so the gelly spills and it is a mess
After a few times, I threw the lid and spatula away

Directions
With the included spatula, retrieve two pea-sized amount and apply evenly over the face each evening. No rinsing necessary

Skin types
For all skin types, especially for dull, sallow and aging skin

The gelly up close

My thoughts
The scent is a little strong... It has a strong floral (jasmine) scent. I personally dislike it... The scent did not linger for a long time which is good. Most of the time I fell asleep already to notice... haha. It is easy to spread but a little sticky and oily. Once absorbed, skin is smooth. It is not hydrating enough for my dry skin. After using this for a few months, I notice my skin is a little brighter and bouncy so I think the firming effect is quite good.

Pros
:) Affordable
:) No allergic reaction
:) Skin is smoother, brighter and firmer
:) Easy to spread

Cons
:( Strong scent
:( Sticky and oily
:( Not hydrating enough for dry skin

Rating: 3/5
Repurchase: No. I prefer Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Brightening Night Gelly (review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment