Review: BeautyMate Refining Smooth Nano Mask

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I have repurchased this mask because the first time I used it, it was just amazing. My face is brighter and smoother after applying it for 20 minutes. This is one of the mask that I keep repurchasing.
This is sold at Watsons for less than RM50 for 10 sheets

The packaging is simple
The back of the packaging has the instructions, ingredients etc but it's not clear
Description:
White truffle, aloe, pueraria lobata root and chlorella vulgaris extracts are highly valuable and are ideal for tired, dull skin. They have great antioxidant and anti-aging qualities and can restrict the formation of melanin, and effectively help to keep your skin delicate, elastic, and smooth. This is taken from hermo.my as I had already thrown away the packaging.

Claims:
Deeply whitens, improves skin texture

Suitable for:
all skin types, especially dull and tired skin (yes... this is for me)

Top: The sheet mask is still wet after 20 minutes
Bottom: The pearl paper with small holes

The instruction was to apply the mask for 15 to 20 minutes. Then wipe off remaining essence with a cotton pad. The scent is light. The sheet mask is not too thick and there is a lot of essence. After removing the mask, my face is very smooth and looks brighter. Even when I wake up the next morning, my skin is still soft and smooth. This sheet mask is great for my skin. In my opinion, the sheet mask does what it claims. I love it!

Pros:
:) Scent is light
:) Affordable and easily accessible (Watsons, Guradians)
:) Makes my skin brighter and smoother
:) Well hydrated
:) No allergic reaction

Cons:
:(  Mask is a little big but still ok

Rating: 5/5
Repurchase: Definitely yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment