Bubbles & Bites @ Genting Highlands

Friday, March 21, 2014

I was here before. Whenever I come to Genting Highlands, I must eat here at least once (dinner, lunch or supper). I just love the food here!

The place is nice... It is so purple-ish!
My favourite colour :)




The food menu is really simple. Just one page!


The drinks menu looks much more complicated!


Oh! That's me :) 
So serious looking at the menu.
So hard to decide on which one I want.
The pizza I tried last year was great too!


What we ordered~~~

Now, let's zoom in and see :)

1. Home Style Mac 'N' Cheese (RM 25)
Just by looking at it, I know it will be great. Lol.
It is very cheesy and suit my taste. I wouldn't mind if it is cheesier but hubby may not like it.
The portion is quite big for me. I was very full.


2. Grilled Salmon, Tagliatelle & Cremosa Presto (RM30)

The spaghetti was okay. Hubby like it better than me.
There was a blend of parsley and celery in the spaghetti. I totally hate parsley and celery so this is not to my liking. The salmon was great but it was kind of small...


3. Chunky Fries (RM 7)

The portion for these fries were amazingly small. Lol.
The fries were not oily at all. I think it was either oven baked or pan fried. Just my guess.
The fries came after the main course and since it took a long time... I think my guess should be correct... maybe 60% correct?
4. Hoegaarden (RM29)
Hubby's favorite beer at the moment :)
Every time there is beer in my blog post, it must be hubby.
Haha.

I will definitely come back to try other dishes. Overall, the dining experince was great. Price was still okay considering that it is in Genting Highlands.

Do try out the food here when you are in Genting Highlands!
Thank you for reading :p

No comments:

Post a Comment