Review: Nature Republic Fresh Farm Peach Foam Cleanser

Monday, March 24, 2014

Today's review will be on a facial cleanser from Nature Republic. This was a free gift.


The packaging looks really cheap and plain to me

Ingredients
Water, myristic acid, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, stearic acid, cocamide dea, glycerin, sodium lauroyl acetate,prunus persica (peach) leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) leaf extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, butylparaben, disodium edta, yellow 6


A simple tube with a small opening


The cleanser is white and smooth


A little lathers up very well

The cleanser has a peachy scent which is pleasant. I think it is easy to squeeze/control the cleanser. A small amount of cleanser produces a rich lather. The cleansing power of this cleanser is great... maybe a little too great... After three days of continuous use, my nose started flaking. I was a little surprised as my nose is kind of oily. Since it started flaking, I stopped using the cleanser. I guess it is just too dry.

Pros
:) I love the peachy scent
:) No allergic reaction or breakouts
:) My skin feel squeaky clean after use

Cons
:( Too dry until my nose started flaking

Rating: 1/5 (for the scent)
Repurchase: No

No comments:

Post a Comment