Review: Sakura Love Super Triple Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask

Thursday, June 18, 2015

I bought this from my Hong Kong trip because the salesperson said this is really good!
I believed her because it is selling out so fast, it seems... lol

It comes in a box of 10 sheet masks



Description
The best skincare products contain no harmful or toxic ingredients and are able to penetrate the skin's pores, reaching and nourishing cells forming in the layers below.

Directions
Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes. Use everyday for better results

Ingredients

My thoughts
I am hoping this will be good for my super dry skin and please don't be sticky!

~PRICE~
RM36 at Watsons

~CAPACITY~
10 sheets in a box

~PACKAGING~
Packaging is simple



~SCENT~
The scent is a little strong. I did not like the scent but it is not too disturbing...
I am not sure what the scent is... some kind of detergent?
A little like mild Dettol... haha



~TEXTURE~
Normal cotton sheet mask kind of texture and it is quite thin
Be really careful when unfolding as it tears quite easily.



~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face quite well. After removing the mask, I can see a lot of essence on my face... It feels a little sticky when I tap to help with absorption. My skin likes the essence, I think. It absorbs quite fast and my face is no longer sticky! It provides great hydration to my (super dry) face and it feels softer and smoother.





Pros
Makes skin softer and smoother
Provides great hydration for my skin
Absorption rate is fast
No allergic reaction



Cons
The sheet mask tears easily
Scent is quite strong



Repurchase?
I actually like this except for the scent...
Price is also reasonable...
Most probably I will repurchase :)



**Related Posts**
Hong Kong massive skincare haul!
Hong Kong Trip August 2014

2 comments:

  1. Guess the mask is super thin, but as long the mask is effective enough I think I will repurchase also! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is super thin! It is effective for my dry skin but I do hope the scent is better... lol :)

      Delete