Review: Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner

Sunday, June 21, 2015

I saw this product on Bubzbeauty's April Favourites 2014 and since then I wanted to buy this...
I finally found (quite a long time ago) it at Sasa! Since it was RM29 for such a huge bottle, I bought it without hesitation!

500ml of goodness!

Description
  • A moisturizing and non-sticky lotion that penetrates easily into areas of dry skin
  • Provides ample moisture to the skin, keeping it smooth and free from roughness
  • For best results, pour a generous amount of Hatomugi lotion onto cotton pads and apply it as a face mask for approximately 5~10 minutes daily
  • It soothes the skin after sunburn and has a cooling and tightening effect
  • Can be used as a face and body mist
  • Use generously after a shower or bath by lightly padding it into the skin for moisturizing effect
  • Fragrance and color free

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Coix Lacryma Jobi (Job's Tears) Seed Extract, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben


My thoughts
The scent is very light. I like it. I bought this because it is so cheap. It is refreshing to my skin. It is also very hydrating. It is not sticky at all. I love to use this as a mask. The cap of the bottle fits the compressed sheet mask perfectly! It is super convenient to use as a mask! This toner is totally worth the price!

Top right: The empty cap with the sheet mask tablet in it
Top left: The empty cap

Pros
:) Refreshing and hydrating
:) I like the scent
:) Super cheap
:) No allergic reaction

Cons
:( It has alcohol

Rating:
Repurchase: Maybe (because I found something I love even more)

No comments:

Post a Comment