Review: My Scheming Camellia Japonica Hydrating Mask

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hello girls!

I am always trying out new sheet masks...
Let's see if this will be good for my skin...

My skin is very dry lately...
I am trying to keep my skin as hydrated as possible...
Poor skin...

This is not the first time I tried the sheet masks from My Scheming...
I tried the Red Wine Intensive Whitening Mask before and I love the scent!

I adore the packaging :)

Description
The natural camellia extract increases the moisturizing and soothing function. And, it also repairs skin. Hyaluronan, saccharide isomerate moisturizing factor, and jojoba oil improve skin and prevent moisture loss. This mask improves hydrating effect and revitalizes your face for smooth and radiance effect.

Ingredients


Directions
After cleansing, place mask over face for about 20-30 minutes. Remove the mask and pat for essence absorption.

My thoughts:
The scent is really light and fresh. The mask is thin and tears easily. No allergic reaction There is no stickiness. I think the mask hydrates my skin pretty well. My skin feels softer and smoother as well. There is a lot of essence in the sachet as well as on my face. I pat the essence into my face for better absorption. Absorption is quite fast. I like this better than the red wine mask! My skin loves this better :)

Pros
:) Light and fresh scent
:) No allergic reaction
:) Nice and cute packaging
:) Hydrates my skin
:) Makes my skin softer and smoother
:) No stickiness

Cons
Nothing

Rating: 5/5 because my skin loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment