Review: Alovivi PureVivi Cleansing Lotion

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Ever since I saw this product at Sasa, I wanted to buy this!
Since I did not see any reviews at first, I waited... lol

I finally decided to pick this up when I was in Hong Kong.
I have never tried cleansing water/lotion before so...
I should give it a chance right?

Today's review will be short!


~BRAND~
Alovivi

~NAME~
PureVivi Cleansing Lotion

~PRICE~
RM48.90

~CAPACITY~
500ml


From left to right: Tony Monly Tony Tint Delight, Silkygirl Eye Opener Waterproof Mascara, Silkygirl Long-Wearing Eyeliner and Missha Perfect Eyebrow Styler

With one swipe...
The result is good enough for me...
With 3-5 swipes, everything came off!


My thoughts
I saw quite a lot of good reviews and hopefully this will work for me as well

~PACKAGING~
Simple clear plastic bottle!
Somehow the product leaks out so the bottle is a little sticky...




~SCENT~
There is a chemical kind of scent but it is light.




~TEXTURE~
It feels exactly like water.



~PRODUCT~
It is very gentle on skin.  My skin is not dry after using this. It removes my mascara pretty well. All clean. Be extremely careful when you remove your eye make up with it as it stings my eyes like crazy. I prefer to use a separate remover because of this incident. Overall, this is still a decent remover for the face.



Pros
Affordable
Gentle on skin
Light scent
No perfume, no colorant, no paraben, no alcohol and oil free
Can remove most of my makeup effortlessly


Cons
Stings my eyes
Taste bitter



Repurchase
Most probably will repurchase this because it is affordable and does its job well!



Recommendation?
I will recommend it to anyone looking for affordable makeup remover.
If you have extremely sensitive eyes, do use a separate remover for your eyes and lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment