Review: Leaders Step Solution Vita Bright Sheet Mask

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hi sweeties!

Remember my haul from International Beauty Expo 14?

Today I am going to do a review on one of the sheet masks I bought from the beauty expo.
Three boxes of 10 sheet masks for RM 50
Each sheet masks cost about RM 1.70
Super cheap :))
Normally it is quite expensive...
RM 8.90 at Watsons

The sheet mask!

Back of the packaging... I cannot read Korean :(

Now I need to Google up whatever I can...
Anyway, details were from Amazon.com 

Manufacturer: Leaders Cosmetic
Country of origin: Republic of Korea

Description
Daily clearing mask that brightens skin tone
Vitamin C-derivatives deliver nutrition and offer vitality
Creates gorgeous skin tone and moisturizing and healthy skin
4 non-added addictives (non-paraben, non-mineral oil, non-silicon and non-artificial colors
Dermatologist-tested

Ingredients
 Vitamin C-derivatives

Not sure if you can see the essence... A LOT!

The essence up close.
It is not as runny as I thought... a little gel-like
Can I say that? Hmmm...
Not like water consistency... flows kind of slower...
Oh well... I cannot describe this anymore >.<

Directions
After cleansing and toner apply mask
Remove after 15-20 minutes
Tap remainder essence lightly for absorption

The mask :)
Looks so funny!
Can see the holes?
Never mind, show you a closer one!

Close enough now?
A lot of holes right?
Sorry I have no idea why...

My thoughts
The sheet mask is a little small as compared to the other sheet masks I had tried. It fits my face quite perfectly. If my face was a little bigger the sheet mask will not be able to cover all of my cheeks >,< lol. The scent is light and nice. I like it. The sheet mask was totally soaked in the essence. Before I took it out, I squeezed the mask to make sure it would not dripped everywhere. I left the mask on for about 20 minutes and the sheet mask was still wet. There was a lot of essence left in the packet. I used the excess essence on my body... No need to waste it! After removing the mask, I noticed my skin was hydrated and slightly brighter... very very slightly. The mask evens out my skin tone a little. It is quite sticky... but it was absorbed really quickly.  

Pros
:) Light and nice scent
:) Moisturized, soften and even out my skin tone
:) Absorption of essence fairly quickly
:) No allergic reaction

Cons
:( Quite sticky
:( Expensive (if no promotion)

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment