Review: Leaders Step Solution Teatree Relaxing Sheet Mask

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Today's review will be....

Sheet Mask!

Description (taken from koreadepart.com)

Soothes sensitive skin
Restores balances of damaged skin
Organic certified spout protects refreshing skin
4 non added additives (non paraben, non mineral oil, non silicon and non artificial colors)

Ingredients (taken from koreadepart.com)
Organic herb complex (birch sprout and olive sprout) and teatree oil

Directions (taken from koreadepart.com)
After cleansing, apply toner then apply mask
Remove 15-20 minutes later and tap remaining essence for absorption


The essence is clear and runny

My thoughts
The sheet mask is a little small as compared to the other sheet masks I had tried. It fits my face quite perfectly. If my face was a little bigger the sheet mask will not be able to cover all of my cheeks >,< lol. The scent is light and nice. I like it. The sheet mask was totally soaked in the essence. Before I took it out, I squeezed the mask to make sure it would not dripped everywhere. I left the mask on for about 20 minutes and the sheet mask was still wet. There was a lot of essence left in the packet. After removing the mask, I noticed my skin was very hydrated, smooth and soft. It also reduce the redness on my face. The mask evens out my skin tone a little. It is a little sticky but it was absorbed very fast (almost instantly).  

Time to relax...

Pros
:) Light and nice scent
:) Hydrates and even out my skin tone
:) Reduce redness and makes skin soft and smooth
:) Absorption of essence very quickly
:) No allergic reaction
:) Minimal stickiness

Cons
:( Expensive (if no promotion)

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment