Review: Prreti Nose Pore Strips (Green Tea)

Monday, August 8, 2016



~BRAND~
Prreti

~NAME~
Nose Pore Strips (Green Tea)

~PRICE~
RM 6.90

~CAPACITY~
3 pieces




Description


Directions


Ingredients


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and plain





~SCENT~
No scent at all!




~TEXTURE~
Sticky paper strip...





~PRODUCT~
It is easy to follow the instructions. My blackheads were pretty much under control so I did not expect to see anything on the strip. I can see quite a few blackheads and quite a number of whiteheads on the strips. I think this is quite good. Personally I do not like nose strips but since this was a free sample, I tried it for fun.






Pros
Easy to use
Effective



Cons
Not my cup of tea



Repurchase?
No



Recommendation?
I do recommend this to those with major blackhead problems

No comments:

Post a Comment