Review: b.liv by Cellnique Utmost Moisture Immerse Me Sheet Mask

Tuesday, August 2, 2016



~BRAND~
b.liv by cellnique

~NAME~
Utmost Moisture Immerse Me Sheet Mask

~PRICE~
RM49.90

~CAPACITY~
7 sheets in a box
28ml in each sachet


Quite thin for me...


Description
for excesiive dry - instant hydration + lasting moisturization
This moisturizing mask engages lavish boost of hydration that replenishes and sustains!
Immerse me is a salve for face parched and dry, as it soaks your skin in a jiffy, while ensuring skin's longing hydration will  never turn tail. Its charge-carrying essences shoo away the dry spells from within, by alluring to skin cells and burrowing moisture intoyour deeper skin layer. So, why not make it an everyday affair?


Directions
Leave the mask for 20-30 minutes


Ingredients
Purified Water (Aqua), 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium PCA (Sodium 1-Pyrrolidonecarboxylate Solution), Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, 1,3-Propanediol, Honey Extract, Cogongrass (Imperata Cylindrical) Extract, Glycerin, PEG-8, Carbomer, Fragrance, Fragrance, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and nice packaging





~SCENT~
The scent is light and quite refreshing...
Somehow it reminds me of a very clean toilet... lol





~TEXTURE~
The mask is a little big and quite thin. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the mouth area. The essence is clear and very watery. It is a little sticky when massaging but once absorbed stickiness is minimal. It is very moisturizing for my dry skin. No allergic reaction at all! I love how hydrating this is! My flaky nose is no longer flaking! This is great... This is definitely one of my favorite hydrating mask! But... I find that after 20 minutes, the sheet mask is a little dry as compared to the other ones I tried before...






Pros
Light refreshing scent
Minimal stickiness
Moisturizing, makes skin firmer and smooth
Great hydration
No allergic reaction



Cons
Tears easily



Repurchase?
I will repurchase this when my sheet mask stash is running low
I just love this!




Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try for those who have extremely dry skin like me and everyone else... lol


No comments:

Post a Comment